Exnem's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
For those of you who have seen me active as helper, please do give feedback on this thread.

STEAM NAME: Exnem

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:56233091

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?: Hi, I'm Exnem, I've been around since september 2014. I like playing games and spend a lot of time doing so in the vast amount of free time I have. Prior to becoming a Helper I've intensely worked on fixing my behavior, and I feel that I'm steadily making progress. (Please give some feedback on this, I wish to continue improving)

After having been helper for the last three months, I've come to experience and appreciate a different side of perp. I've thoroughly enjoyed giving advice, guiding new players and interacting with the staff side of the server. When I first made my Helper application I was unsure if I wanted to make an Enforcer application, and when I was accepted I still didn't think I would make one, especially during my first two weeks. My time in the staff team so far as a Helper has been nothing short of fantastic, and I wish to continue by taking another step into the team.
After hanging out with several other staff members and experiencing what it's like to deal with different situations over the last months - and having dealt with rule-breakers myself, I can safely say I have changed my mind and would gladly volunteer and dedicate my time to the server in a more serious manner.

I've had several instances where I've gained great experience relating to administrative work and felt that I was easily able to handle them on my own with minimal outside help. As such, I believe I am ready to hold the position of Enforcer.

I want to start to help the server out in an administrative fashion while continuing my supportive work. I feel I have the skills and the knowledge required to become a successful enforcer and if I were to become one, I’d continue to work on my skills. Many times where I’ve been on the server, especially at night, there haven’t been any enforcers or above online which negatively impacts the server as reports get delayed and completely backlog until the morning when staff finally join. If I was to become an enforcer, I would maintain an active presence on the server which would hopefully mean times like this result in more reports being done. While reports aren’t always a job for enforcers due to the lack of logs, I'm more than willing to help out with incidents where my abilities allow me to effectively do so, and offer to help other staff members who need an opinion. I've had many help requests I wish I could have responded to and given a helping hand, but due to a lack of necessary tools I couldn't.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: For anyone who wishes to speak to me I'm almost always available on steam (for as long as I'm online), add me here, or you can open a PM and ask me to join TS.
If you know of any new players on the server, send them my way. Whenever I'm available, I'll gladly teach them the ropes if it means they stay around for longer.

Reaction score
I personally believe that you are ready to be enforcer, me and you use to RP back in 2016 and i remember you always showed interest in being a staff member. However the only thing i would recommend is try and be more active on the server if possible.

Good luck

Reaction score
I remember you man, if only barely. I completely agree, my activity can be better and I've been dedicating more and more time to being on the server over the last few weeks. Unfortunately my sleep schedule doesn't help, otherwise I'd be online at day like a normal person would be.

Thank you.

Reaction score
You're friendly and easy to get along with, I haven't had any sort of problems and recently before I could commit horrid crimes against Perpheads you reminded me of the rules before I could break the rules. I could tell a while ago that you had some sort of interest in the staff team, whenever someone has an Idea like this I always encourage them to try and go for it, I think you've got a good shot at this.

Best of luck

Reaction score
Usually going unrecognised later at night, exnem is by far the best in game teacher I’ve seen. He’ll nab a brand new player and teach them near everything about the gamemode in such a short period of time. Definitely one of the most helpful and friendly players we have and would make a bloody sound enforcer.

Deleted member 8120

helped me make my first 200k in projex at v1

Reaction score
Usually over a period of two or three hours I'll teach them the very basics of making money, what to avoid doing, and where else to get information. This mostly goes unnoticed because of how my sleep schedule is at the moment, I end up being awake at night. That said though, I would continue introducing new players at day just as I've been doing at night.
So far I've introduced at least three or four people, and I know for a fact that two of them stayed and are now running an organization with well over ten people in it. They're really nice people and are enjoying the server a lot from what I've seen.

Cheers.

Reaction score
I've had an interest in becoming a staff member for a long, long while. Pardoning the pun, but the Helper role has helped me understand how I could go about doing so. You always told me I should try, but I didn't feel like I was ready to make an application, I really wanted to though.
Thanks <3

Reaction score
He's really trying his best and I believe he has proved to the community that he's ready for enforcer and certainly deserves it. He has used his Helper rank to its full advantage, intervening in situations which could've ended up being extremely fatal. Therefore I will be supporting this application, good luck!

Reaction score
Exnem is a solid dude, really helpful towards new players and overall extremely chill to be around. He clearly understands the rules, and always acts accordingly. Always on late at night and would definitely be a positive towards the community as a whole. Could use more NA staff members.

Reaction score
I have no idea where Aquaa got that from but he's definitely speaking nonsense lmao.

Reaction score
I have known exnem for some time, and in my time of knowing him, has shown nothing but dedication and professionalism when helping users.
He's active from what I have seen and doesn't lack when it comes to helping users.
Good luck exnem!

Status
Not open for further replies.