Extra props to proplimit (rank)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion thread: https://perpheads.com/threads/extra-props-to-proplimit-rank.25742/
Main idea: A higher proplimit for people given the rank

Description:
So I have been building quite some creative things in the past and everytime I run into the same thing over and over again, proplimit.
Proplimit causes a lot of problems when you try to either build detail or big (especially alone). I know proplimit is meant so people can't just spam props all day long but still creative builds are rare also due to the proplimit and not able to build that big.

My idea is to implant a rank in which the proplimit is doubled for you to build in more detail and bigger!
This rank can be hand out in two ways, either you have to apply for it in some way and meet some requirements such as a specific amount of ingame time, no recent bans/warnings regarding propabuse and other things which can be decided by the staff team or to ask a staff member to activate it every time you go into the server, this requires you to explain to a staff member what you want to do with it and how you are planning to do this.

F1977701B898A86CC13A0259DBD0FAADE47E4606

I hit proplimit after putting down my fishingrod which made it impossible to even design other parts of the outside or even the inside....
60D775761364C8093B3D622CE945970D751BE1A4

738CC70D3881974B13EDA106AE6EBAE5AEF10ED4

Again proplimit hit so I couldn't add more detail at all by adding small planks throughout.
B2F0151FB0D0D65F974A08D8F86ADC83E32C463E

I can't fill the metal shelves enough with small detail props as proplimit blocks you from adding detail.
9467B1AFC1872CA43349241DC848FF79176EE26B

Detailed but I couldn't add any other stuff due to the small planks adding up really fast to your proplimit.

Pros:
- Gives more opportunity for passive rp builds
- Build in more detail and even bigger
- People can make use of way more props to decorate and not have to worry about proplimit
- Able to sell more guns and still have a great shop layout

Cons:
- Could be abused by basebuilders (but rules regarding this are set up by the booklet)
- Could be abused by passive rpers by building more unrealistic things
- Could be spammed with a lot of rifleammo boxes for example in the front of a shop
- If a lot of people have the rank it will cause more lagg as there is more props

Status
Not open for further replies.