Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Ezza

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:165899023

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?;

Hello,

I am Ezza, Jonathon West and formally SeanB but we won't talk about why that changed ;)

I have been in and out of the community since 2016, since then i have seen alot of development, upgrades and rule changes happen.

When i first joined PerpHeads i was very toxic, this can be seen by my ban record. My old moronic behavior is not something i am proud of, however looking back it has helped me understand what others do, and how it impacts other player's experiences.

I wish to become an Enforcer to help moderate all platforms, from Discord, Forums, In-Game and Teamspeak.

Currently i serve as a Staff SGT in the PLPD, in the Patrol Division. I have achieved this rank in under 3 months which i am very proud of.

Being a SSGT and holding a supervisor position in the PD means i go to alot of Supervisor calls, in these calls, i remain calm, collect evidence, facts and other relevant information and deal with situations as i see fit, this can translate to a staff role also.

I have shown i do not hesitate to work hard, and do what is requested of me, the same will apply if i get the chance to become a Enforcer.

Currently, for a job i am a Supervisor at a Fast Fit Garage, i manage a team of 4 now, i deal with everything that can occur, covering sickness, staff relations, and welfare. Some of these skills i have gained from the Job assist me in my PLPD roles and i don't see why they couldn't help if i was an Enforcer.

I actively sit on Teamspeak at night, i am very active on discord and the fourms also.
I also have high ingame activity with many reports made. I cover all grounds on the reports and show the staff i have rule knowledge with good reports sent and good outcomes. Where possible i do try to avoid reporting and speak to the Player if applicable, such as running across intersection, or a players general conduct.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I won't push for a high word count on this application, i feel i have covered everything needed.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ezza is a very friendly and caring dude who is always active on the server and willing to chat and spend time with everyone. Very good dude who deserves a chance at Enforcer. Good luck boss man :)
+1 Support

Reaction score
I like you and I can't deny that you are very active. You're a great candidate for enforcer.

However, I can't recall the last time I saw you off duty? I don't really know how often you play civvie and do other stuff, so are you sure you can be non-biased? I know for a fact that if I had gotten enforcer when I was a 24/7 cop main back in 2020, I would have been very biased.

I really hope I am wrong though, and that it is just me not having seen you recently! I also see you very often on Discord helping, so that is a huge plus for me. Good luck!

Reaction score
I like you and I can't deny that you are very active. You're a great candidate for enforcer.

However, I can't recall the last time I saw you off duty? I don't really know how often you play civvie and do other stuff, so are you sure you can be non-biased? I know for a fact that if I had gotten enforcer when I was a 24/7 cop main back in 2020, I would have been very biased.

I really hope I am wrong though, and that it is just me not having seen you recently! I also see you very often on Discord helping, so that is a huge plus for me. Good luck!
I was in NWA for a short while, I go and do crim activitys here and there, done a fairshare of both in my time.

I understand your concerns and appreciate the feedback!

Reaction score
+Support

Overall an amazing guy always see your rule knowledge shining through very active on social platforms would love to see you as an enforcer

Status
Not open for further replies.