F4 Org Permissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/f4-org-permissions.33871/

Main Idea:
Add an org option in the F4 buddies list so you can give permissions to everyone in your org.

Full description of the idea:
Have the same options and tickboxes their but have it under 'Organisation' or something so you can give everyone who is in your organisation permissions. For example, give everyone access to your storage or to ride in your car.
Potentially then give the option to select who in your org has the 'Organisation' permissions.

Concept Art because I know Fredy loves my Scribble.io drawings:
hrWD50T.png

Why should it be added?:
For ease of access to the users and to make our life's easier because we're lazy!

Pros:
Makes property owners life's a bit easier rather than ending up with a very long list of 'buddies' in their F4 menu.
Promotes organisation bonding and friendship as org members will no longer be greeted with the heartbreaking message of 'You are not buddies with the driver'

Cons:
Reduces the amount of control you have over the permissions but that will still be an option if people are paranoid.

Reaction score
i wanted to suggest that back when i played.
its a really good idea and it should be added imo.

Reaction score
I'm not really involved that much regarding organizations.

But this is a very good idea, and will most likely make things a lot easier for those that uses them more than me.

Deleted member 4116

Something that could be adding within a few lines of codes but yet it takes 10 months to add a suggestion like this. This is one of the things that is highly wanted by the community but is not added yet. @Fredy @TinySlayer

Reaction score
Something that could be adding within a few lines of codes but yet it takes 10 months to add a suggestion like this. This is one of the things that is highly wanted by the community but is not added yet. @Fredy @TinySlayer

I have looked into this previously, but it is actually much more than just a few lines of code, as it would require the information to be stored in a very different way to it is currently. Especially if the section at the bottom right is added.

Status
Not open for further replies.