Farewell.

Reaction score
Hello, so today I got banned from the server, I am not going to sit here and complain about it. The ban is valid and I respect that. I hope one day I will be able to personally refund the people who's items got affected by my mistakes.

So after 2 years and however many months I have been here it is time for my final goodbye, I have had so much fun here and it has been a pleasure to be in this community for this long. It feels weird knowing that I will never be able to play again but its my own fault. I just wanted to make a few special mentions.

@Shokron13 We haven't played together on here that much recently but you were like the first friend I made on the server and you are a nice guy, thanks for everything.

@ItsAquaaHD Fucking American, thanks for all the fun times we had mate.

@atomic_wizard Known for time thanks for the good moments we had and for being so nice.

@Oskar Known you for so long, always been friends although we are both banned now it was great to be chilling on the server with you.

@cardstarvipe Really friendly guy was always fun to play with you mate.

@TheDrunkenRage Absolute legend helped me out so much when I was knew here.

@CodezBlack Had so many fun shootouts back in the day with Drake, sound guy.

@Creepis Always friendly thanks for that mate.

@SpaceShots Known you for god knows how long, sound bloke thanks for being so friendly and helpful.

@ShadowJoey Thanks for being so friendly, queen

@Adrish I know you banned be but that doesn't mean I have any less respect for you, I made friends with you when you were new and it was always fun to base with you and Bertie back in the day, glad to see how well you have done in the community, thanks for all the good times.

@Philip Matthews Think this is the right Philip lol, if it is thanks for being one of the closest people I have been with in the community, thanks for all the kind stuff you have done.

@Rogue Matiz Tyres Never been that close but known you for time and you have never been anything but lovely so thank you.

@MrLewis You helped me to become friends with a whole new bunch of people here, thanks for all the friendly and sometimes slightly mean stuff you have said to me ;)

@Corey One of the nicest people here, thanks for everything.

@THE SPOOK What's not to thank you for? Honestly mate you have been one of if not the nicest people I have met here, I have so many things to thank you for. Sorry that I can no longer get you the Porsche I promised you :(

@Sir.Fusions Been there for time, thanks for everything bro.

@LordTyla Thanks for all the nice stuff you have done.

@Matt Had great times with you so thanks for that g.

@Moon The Goon Known for so long always been a nice guy, thanks for the good times.

@Eviction Notice Had some good times with you mate.

@Envionic Such a nice person, going to miss you :(

@Mooney Thanks for being such a nice person.

@AyJay Nice bloke.

@Synatec You're mental but your a nice guy, known for so long thanks for the fun we had.

@Generic Twat Thanks for being so friendly.

I tried to name as many people as possible I'm sorry if I forgot anyone :3 Thanks to everyone as a whole for all the good times, with luck I may be able to play again some day who knows, Goodbye.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@THE SPOOK What's not to thank you for? Honestly mate you have been one of if not the nicest people I have met here, I have so many things to thank you for. Sorry that I can no longer get you the Porsche I promised you :(
IM FUCKING RAGIN'

NO, IM A PREFECT!

does not matter about the porsche man, that shit is all material anyways... we'll stay in touch on steam :)

Reaction score
Its a shame to see you leaving the community. I just met you today and you seemed a really nice guy, Hope you will get unbanned and I will be able to see you on the server :(
I really dont understand why the staff members ban a serious roleplayer that is a member of the community for 2 years... :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sad to see you go man , u are my best friend , gl in the future

I had too...

02c33b17d6b5007e3a7df5706fc10f8f.png
what a cock

In all honesty, you were a sound guy, be sure to pop up to me on steam at some point. Bye bye mate! I remember having some sick shoot outs with you at projex, best times on perp i've spent with you.

Reaction score
You're a nice guy, its really a shame that one stupid moment has let you down.

I've decided to lower the ban to 2 months seeing as you have acknowledged what you've done wrong.

I remember when I was a sweater and always called you whenever I was getting raided :D <3

Reaction score
I can't express my emotions so I have found 3 VERY sad videos to explain my sadness.
btw in this video you are emily and i am jessie.
in this video i am the old bloke and you are the dying bitch.
in this video i am the chink n you are the monkey, and those two white blokes.

Reaction score
Adrish, Thank you so much for being such a polite guy and a nice guy.
Thank You :)

Reaction score
Fairwell my friend. Such a shame to see what's happened. It will be strange not seeing you around as I do daily.
All I can say now is best of luck for the future. Hit me up on Steam or TS whenever my dude. Stay in touch ;)

Reaction score
The times we played were great, and I will miss you lad, hopefully one day you can return.

Much love lad, will miss my greasy friend

Ayjay

Reaction score
hi sam does this mean you're pulling out of the spotify family.
i hope it does not because i enjoy my good tunes

ur a fucking g, i hope to see you again soon

Reaction score
what the fuck no tag?

well fuck you then.

You are a great guy Sam and you will always be. You are going to appeal it, we all know. Bye Sam...

WE WILL PLAY OTHER GAMES I AM BANNED TOO HAHA

Reaction score
Rip sam,
Why did u have to store and be gready,.
Thanks for all the great time and hope to see u ojnTS and on steam, enjoy life and cya with ur apology <3

Reaction score
Even though i rarely play myself anymore. I'll miss u bud. Used to be a pleasure playing with u and thank you for letting me in the arnolds when it wasn't that bad.We went through good and bad times together shame we fell out. Good luck enjoying whatever your going to be doing next. Hope to see you back in the future if im not perm banned myself.

Reaction score
Basing with you back in the day was great, really had some fun there. Hope they allow you to return in the future

Oh they changed it to 2 months, cya in 2 months! <3

Reaction score
I always enjoyed your company, you are a great person, I really really like you a lot, totally in the gay way yeah. Nah, I just enjoyed the times we had playing and growing. You'll always be in my heart mister Sam.

LOVE YOU SAM

// edit now I see my name I never had a freakin thing thing saying so :C