Farewell

Reaction score
Many of you might not know me as I was community banned for most of 2017. I have been a member of perpheads since Oct 2014.

Usually, I would give away my stuff like every other time I have 'left', but there is nobody to give it to, put simply, I have no friends in this community. There is point trying to have fun in a community when there is nobody to have fun with.

Other reasons include weight loss, bad social life and no life ambitions.

Thanks to
Xhantium, Shadowjoey & MrLewis for lifting my community ban.

Reaction score
Shut the fuck up saying you don't have any friends, I'm your friend. You're a really nice guy and I appriciate you being in the community, you're a great guy in the shoutbox and in-game, you haven't let any organisation down you're a very loyal player to both the community and people within it. Stay on the server and don't leave.

Reaction score
Dont leave if u have "no friends" u can always make new ones
Easier said than done, I don't blame him at all. I was lucky to get picked up by @Glacial_Subzero and @Aquaa early on so it was easy to progress. (Sweater -> Olsen 2 months eat shit noobs) big ups to @nade.

Stay and see what happens, develop within the PD as its enjoyable and its nice to see yourself progress throughout the ranks. If you decide to stay or not, gl in life :)

Reaction score
Don't leave, everyone sees you as a nice guy regardless of whether they show it or not. I think you think that just because you are an old player and have come back from a long time of inactivity, that you are unable to be friends with newer players. Honestly, you are a kind person and nobody would say no to being friends with you, you just need to show your friendly side to people and sure enough, you'll be right in with a friendship group.

Reaction score
I'm your friend, i just don't see you around that much. as Shokron said , don't leave if you got no friends you can always make new ones