Find this Homophobic attacker

• Thread starter Deleted member 1235
  • Start date

Deleted member 1235

People of the internet, I need your help for a very real issue. Find below what I have copied and pasted on facebook. If any of you guys use 4chan or reddit or any of those forums where nerds can track everything about a guy just from his left finger then please share it there. Please share this on everything you use if possible, I want to find this guy to not only get him arrested, but to punch him in his fat face twice as hard.

If anybody knows who these two vile people are please contact me or the Metropolitan police. This disgusting Racist Homophobic man and his ugly pig friend attacked me and punched me in the face at the pub for being Gay and reporting him to the staff. After listening to them rant about how Gays are all paedophiles and how dirty Indians and Arabs are I reported them to the bar staff. Once they had been spoken to they hurled abuse at me saying it’s a free country and they can say what they want.
The fat prick then decided to sit infront of me and punch me in the face. He then hurried away before the police arrived.

This all occurred at The Beaten Docket Pub in Cricklewood, London at about 11pm on 18th August 2018.
Please share and contact me if you have any information on them. They’re apparently regulars to the pub too so if you frequent there you may know their names.

39441422_2274042865959092_3571638908649209856_n.jpg

Deleted member 1235

If someone did that to me I would put his head through the table. Nasty fucker

I flipped the table and went to hit him but realised I spent too much time flipping the table and got pulled back by the staff

Reaction score
That's foul, best of luck to you.

Also he matches the stereotype of fat English bigot so well, it's unreal.

Deleted member 1235

That's foul, best of luck to you.

Also he matches the stereotype of fat English bigot so well, it's unreal.
They made it perfect when the women shouted its a free country so what I can say what I want

Deleted member 7533

I’m almost positive that the pub has cameras right? Couldn’t the police request footage? I’m really sorry this happened to you that’s horrible :((

Reaction score
Are you saying you got beaten at the The Beaten Docket Pub? Sorry for the lame pun, good luck in the search. Plenty of UK people on here but your best bet would be the police.

Reaction score
That's a decently clear image, I'm sure the police would be able to identify him, and if not, Chloe mentioned cameras, they can't possibly not have them, try that first.

Reaction score
Are you saying you got beaten at the The Beaten Docket Pub?
He should've taken the tip from the name...

Althought Duffy's snapchat story has traumatized me many times, I still wish you the best of luck on finding out who they are.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It would be easier for reddit/4chan to dox you than those guys. This social media witch hunt makes no sense, if he is a regular someone in the bar might know his name or the guy might even be stupid enough to come back.

You have a clear face so the police will 100% be able to find him, as Exnem said.

I want to find this guy to not only get him arrested, but to punch him in his fat face twice as hard.
The guy is a piece of shit, but don't be an idiot. You're just going to get charges against yourself because of you being emotional.

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's probably likely the guy visits the pub frequently as he may not be able to handle his drink, the reason being why he may have wanted to fight you and express his homophobic nature mate. What I would do, is inform the police and call the bar staff to tell you or the police when he next comes to the pub so that you can catch him.

It's likely the locals know about him if he has the cheek to beef it with people just because they're gay. Just ask about mate and i'm sure someone will know of him.

Reaction score
No offence to you here Duffy but you're not exactly a muscular unit - why the fuck is he starting on you? What a pathetic piece of shit man.

Reaction score
That's a decently clear image, I'm sure the police would be able to identify him, and if not, Chloe mentioned cameras, they can't possibly not have them, try that first.
U will be very surprised how many people live in London and how many crimes are committed. I'm sure it's not going to be on the polices priority.

Best bet is to deal with it urself mate, get a group together and find the bloke u'll have better luck with it. Police are useless.

Reaction score
I believe there are certain sites (paid for or not) that use face recognition on a picture and link you to any sites associated with the person. Unfortunately, I've known of stuff like this happening before and without evidence, the police do not want to waste there time looking into it any further because they don't think it will be "worth it" but that just may be the police in my area that is like that.

Reaction score
If police can’t find him hire a PI then sue him for assault no better way of hurting that fucker than by taking his money which is both legal and satisfying

If you are taking this route don’t make contact with either of the defendants as it may ruin your case

Good luck

Reaction score
If that was me I would have fucked him up so fucking bad. I would have chased him down and beat the fuck into him. Hope you can find him and hopefully get those arrested.

Reaction score
7ba2d5922f.png

TARGET SIGHTED

for real, though, this is going to be hard. no one on /lgbt/ or /b/ or /h/ has responded to my threads and given that this isn't an academic or work setting, we can't really find out who this guy is based on where he was last night a la bikelock guy. (no accessible databases, no leads on workplace)

Reaction score
Best thing for you to do would be to make a report to the police you have a good picture of the person and the police probably wouldn't have much trouble finding him they could also ask around the area for cctv which would really help.

Reaction score
jesus christ you posted this shit everywhere,
that guy looks like 70% of all old guys in England, but you have a clear picture so im pretty sure the constabulary will find him

Reaction score
Lads this thread is here to help out Duffy not debate what causes homosexuality and whether it is right or not. If you insist on continuing this debate either make a new thread or make a private conversation. The thread is just going to go too far off track.

@Dr. Dräjj Not the nicest thing to say on a thread about someone asking for help after being attacked due to them being gay.