Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Firuz132

IN-GAME NAME: Tyrone Watson

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:0:151207084

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes i an practically on 24/7

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?

INFORMATION ABOUT ME: I joined the community Oct 24, 2016 and played until late 2017 later i took a break to go and play something else as i got hooked and now recently i came back to play, I came back like 3 months ago. And i have dropped most of my toxic and rude traits as complaining about people in OOC and i have stopped doing mingy stuff and started to read the rules more and more.

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?
I decided to attempt to become a enforcer as there is basically 0 staff on late at night when i play and it seems like the staff team might need another fresh candidate. I have been playing on the server a lot and have kinda dropped the touch for playing and mostly just do the same thing over and over again so why not become staff and do more then role-play and actually help the community and see it grow even bigger then it is at the moment. I have seen that people need help in OOC and how the staff team is struggling sometimes with the amount of sits there is on busy days.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?

I have Experiences with being staff as i have been a respectful staff on several Dark RP Server for and example: DrewsCommunity and WolfRP not sure if WolfRP is up as the owner was talking about shutting it down. I know most commands if it uses the normal ones and not special ones.

Thanks For Reading

Please don't Bully Me

Reaction score
I think Firuz, will make an awesome Enforcer! He has a great understanding of the rules and laws to be able to Enforce them. VEry Friendly and always helping out.

Reaction score
Im just not nice to you as its rp i have nothing against you its just for the gag i do it and ill try to write more in help chat thanks for your opinion

Reaction score
You're probably seeing It from a different persecutive than it should be, you're not seeing his OOC character and his ability to be helping people.

Deleted member 4983

Shouldn't say that, as it's hinting towards u not being able to put any effort into anything.

Reaction score
I'm on a very high fence with this to be honest.

Firuz, your "change" has been noticeable to an extent, but I feel as though it might be too soon.

On the other hand, A change in attitude is a good thing, but if you only changed your attitude to become enforcer then I see that as a tad of a step backwards if it doesn't get accepted.

Regardless, good luck.

Reaction score
-neutral
I like you but dont see anything that makes you stand out from the ordinary if im being 100% honest, i've seen you attempting to help out people in OOC, but only recently and has not been a continuous thing and seems like something you have only doe recently to become enforcer. Also there is not much to the application if im being honest. However i wish you good luck and continue adjusting yourself to become 'enforcer material'.

Last edited:

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
He does not in my opinion as he holds a rank of officer in the plpd and also I have not seen him showing that he has a good law knowledge, in my opinion, his law knowledge is still a bit off.

Google Chrome

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Well maybe that but still I before 2-3 weeks he was in my org with a fellow friend @Fintuss and when he died in a raid he instantly start becoming salty in ooc and really easily triggered about small stuff and keep on spamming us to get his guns from where he died by using Steam chat to give it to him, I really really don't see you in a role as enforcer in the server.

Reaction score
Hello Firuz,

I don't see much effort in your application and I understand it may be hard to do but I'm not convinced, you're only just eligible currently by a few days if I can recall. You're on and off within OOC/Help chat by this I mean I don't see many common responses in OOC. You like to take a few jokes a bit too far and I know you can't let go of a few prior situations that had disagreements and problems with included since you still bring them up.

You don't stand out in my eyes compared to many other people since I don't see that active presence OOC/Help chat. I've also recognised that once you're with a few others you seem to change a little bit in my eyes. You don't include your AR's you've made or something that shows us all your rule knowledge which pushes me off a little bit more.

I've only recently seen you 'Change' and only within the recent weeks and not months prior, If I was you, I'd hold off Enforcer applications for now, Improve your OOC/Help chat responses, attitude and learn to forgive and resolve situations internally you may have and improve your application and show off some AR's you've made.

Good Luck None The Less,

Neutral

Reaction score
Can't really speak for rule knowledge and such but I barely see any effort made in this application. I know English isn't your first language but the reasoning is short and it's so informally written. Would like to see some improvements in this case.

Reaction score
i try to help people as much as possible in ooc/help i have not made a lot of AR'S but ill try to make more if staff don't deal with them-Thanks for you'r response

Status
Not open for further replies.