Server Suggestion Fix the real estate issue!

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Fix the real estate issue!
Suggestion Description: At the end of the real estate mission have a box come up that simply says "would you like to keep this propriety", With a Yes/No option. I think at the moment with the amount of new players doing there missions they are just buying any house possible and leaving it after they are done with there missions. I might be wrong and if I am i dont mind :( @Fredy FIX IT.

Why should this be added?:
- Will allow more people to buy a house at high pop.
Will stop sweaters buying a house all day and forgetting about it.
After driving around yesterday with 120 players on I seen every single house was owned but next to nothing being used.

What negatives could this have?:
- Nothing that I can think of. This is more of a QOL update.

Useful Images:

Reaction score
I dont think this will solve the problem entirely but it will help a lot without a doubt.

The message needs to be visible tho, the mayor's voting is easily ignored, especially by new players who are not familiarized with the UI. We need a flashy colour with blinking lights!

I also value your effort for the illustration, I believe it really depicts the perfect solution and I applaud the time it took you to make us that prototype!!!

EDIT

A negative I can think of is that I will lose all the easy reports asking me to sell properties :(

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think they are already working on more housing as well after they downsize CH, hopefully we will see this soon as the current playerbase does not really make it easy to buy a house even if new players have taken it all or not

Reaction score
I dont think this will solve the problem entirely but it will help a lot without a doubt.

The message needs to be visible tho, the mayor's voting is easily ignored, especially by new players who are not familiarized with the UI. We need a flashy colour with blinking lights!

I also value your effort for the illustration, I believe it really depicts the perfect solution and I applaud the time it took you to make us that prototype!!!
Thanks man I drew it myself. I also agree with you