Fix these lag spikes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since the ''tfu and lights update'' also known as when it switched from the old player models, to the new player models and when they added the new lights I've always gotten more lag spikes. I believe the majority of the community can say the same.

Fix this pls:
When a player kills another play or ragdolls (?) them, you will get a lag spike.
This has been happening to me and others for god knows how long, and never before the new models.

Examples:
Recent one,

Example from 2017.

Could this get looked into please it makes me very sad

if u know how to fix this let me know too

Reaction score
There is no client side fix for this as far as I am aware. Probably has to do something with the ragdolls, when someone dies only their head is there for like a split second and the rest of the body will appear again. The loading should cause this issue.

I noticed this in some of my instant replays but not in all. When the FPS is high enough (40-50) it's not even impactful.

Reaction score
Feels like its worse than ever before recently... no fps drop, no ping spike, no packet loss, no choke, nothing, just fucking microstutters. It at least occurs way more frequently when there's a lot of players online (50+).

it's been a problem for a long time now

pls fix :(

Reaction score
I can't even stay in a shootout or an area with buncha police lights without having microstuttering every 2 seconds causing me to wreck my car or get shotgun blasted in my face. It's almost unplayable.

Status
Not open for further replies.