Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) Mim
How long were you banned for: 3 days

Your Steam Name
: Flark
Your In-game Name: Simon Johnsten
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) 3.20 - Disconnected in the middle of an RP situation, longer ban due to the user doing this in the past

Why should this appeal be considered: I do not frequently leave rp sits at all, I know not to do it but this was late at night and I was logging off, I feel like I wasn't really escaping a situation or anything like that, I know it was wrong and I will try not to repeat it. thanks for the consideration.

Additional Comment(s): My previous ban I was completely unaware of, and it said I logged off whilst unconcious when there was a medic on duty, this is not something that I intentionally did to escape anything either. Been playing on and off here since 2015 and haven't gotten banned for anything until recently.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was involved as I had made the report against you.
You were being spoken to by me as you had spiked someone's car without any reasoning. I had told you to reimburse them the $1000 but instead decided to disconnect. If you had just given them the money then you could have avoided this.
You have said that you ''Haven't done anything like this before'' when one of your bans this month is for the same rule, 3.20.
1590685421022.png
In my opinion, I don't believe you are ready to come back as this has been happening frequently.

Under rule 2.5 Administrative threads, I am allowed to post here as I am directly involved.

I also have a video of this incident if it is needed.

The Holgh

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It was late at night I was tired and logging off either way, know it was wrong to do it in that situation, however saying that I in any way do this frequently is entirely false. I've said my piece I'll leave it to the admins.

Last edited:
Reaction score
invloved.

You spiked my car earlier on and had to re-imbursed me. Frankly it seemed like you were doing it delibertley as there was no on-going situation to my knowledge

Mim

Reaction score
DENIED

As said above, you have broken 3.20 quite recently, if you need to DC in an RP situation for whatever reason contact a member of the staff team and I'm sure we can sort something out. For now, wait out the ban and make sure it doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.