flugs' Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Had a conversation with Flugs today in game today, and he was asking me for some advice (Understandably I am in no position to give such advice.) But after talking to him, it is clear he is a great guy with a stellar understanding of the rules and how they can be implied. From talking to him I was able to gather how humble he is, and how eager he is to receive feedback. While a large portion of the playerbase may not instantly recognize him, I must say he is a rather good candidate for enforcer. I am a firm believer that the rank of enforcer is somewhat of a trial period, and while not everyone deserves a trial, I think from speaking with you today you deserve a shot. Best of luck to you.

Reaction score
Thanks so much for writing this man, it means a lot and it was great talking to you earlier :)

Reaction score
+Support

From what I've seen of flugs, he is a friendly and helpful person who has a true passion towards the community and trying to create a better environment. He is always cool-headed and has an eagerness to contribute more and make a difference within the server. For the time that I spoke with him, I gathered that he is very mature and has the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to enforce the rules and assist players wherever needed. I can definitely see the potential within him that can be blossomed to create an excellent staff member if he was given the chance.

Best of luck!

Reaction score
I'm not going to lie, I literally had 0 clue as to who you were until I saw you in-game for the first time like 3 days ago. Throughout our interactions, you seem to be a really chill and friendly person although I can't comment on your rule knowledge because I haven't seen anything myself although I'm sure you're on track.

As long as you can keep demonstrating a good rule knowledge, I'd love to see you as staff.

edit: you listen to lil uzi so ye just accept this nigga

Reaction score
Thanks dude, you seem really nice too. The reason we haven't met much will be that up until recently I've only really played mornings and afternoons and that's like 3am in your timezone. However I'm playing evenings now so I hope we have more experiences :D

Also course bro his music is fire

Reaction score
I didn't really know who you were, I've seen you ingame once, but seen you in scoreboard multiple times. Or well I mean, I've seen your character once. I've seen you help in Help chat etc, and you seem like you have potential.

1 Thing I like is you ask a lot of people about guidance etc, which is a good start, but it's like you don't really make yourself proper known other than helping in help chat. I believe you should try to do more for people to recognise who you are, even if you just were a cop main, you'd still be more known as people would know you for that or whatever. Don't do that though Crim is way more fun xD.

I'll say Neutral.

Cause you seem like a quiet nice guy, but I want to see more from you!

Reaction score
Haha ain't no cop main and yeah same point above applies; I haven't played evenings so it's not a surprise we haven't met very much. And yeah, I do like to ask for guidance because I always wanna know what I can do to improve myself in any way. I'd hope anyone who plays at the same time as I do can vouch for my activity in help chat as I have really been trying to help as much as I can, but yes I can always help more!

Thanks for the feedback.

Reaction score
I'm quiet often on when you are, I just don't see you other than scoreboard lol.

Reaction score
Decent lad overall, haven’t seen him interact with the community very much though but there’s far worse you could accept as enforcer (or, more so, have accepted as enforcer)

On the other hand, the last “quiet” person we allowed to become enforcer was @Royhb and look how that turns out.

Best of luck with the rest of the application process.

Reaction score
Thanks mate, I get that I’m quite quiet sometimes but I prefer to say I pick my moments to speak ;)

No I agree I do need to interact more with crowds because right now most of my interactions are 1 on 1 or in small groups, though i’m not afraid to speak to crowds.

Also I’m not a nonce don’t worry.

Reaction score
Don't need to talk with crowds, just make yourself seen. That's considering raiding, going mayor, confronting people and just talking with people, sell stuff and make adverts show people you're on etc. It's the smallest things, raiding more than once a week fx to show you do some rp other than just sit in a place and stay there or just growing etc is enough for that.

Reaction score
@Jack P I can say I do most of those things, however I don’t tend to raid as 1. because i have no org there’s little to no benefit and 2. I generally just don’t like raiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.