Fortnite.

Reaction score
These are 2 montages i made.... one of them i gave to my friend to upload as he wanted .... (he thinks i edit nice what an idiot).

Let me know what u think.

Reaction score
>0:20 tac shotgun pls
>1:30 walks into ceiling trap and cuts it out (hope it was friendly actually)

Tbh at the moment there is no point of making montages for Fortnite right now as the whole accuracy system is fucking RNG (Bloom) with the exception of projectile based weapons where shotguns might be the only good thing to put on if you're good at aiming.

Wait until we get Shooting Test #2, that shit shows true skill instead of some RNG mess so be sure to get some good clips. Other than that it's good. Check @0:30 if you need a good example of bloom https://gfycat.com/breakablerealjoey

Reaction score

Tbh at the moment there is no point of making montages for Fortnite right now as the whole accuracy system is fucking RNG (Bloom) with the exception of projectile based weapons where shotguns might be the only good thing to put on if you're good at aiming.

Wait until we get Shooting Test #2, that shit shows true skill instead of some RNG mess so be sure to get some good clips. Other than that it's good. Check @0:30 if you need a good example of bloom https://gfycat.com/breakablerealjoey
i did walk into a trap xdddd it was not friendly ;(, but i didnt die.

Reaction score
gunshots-fortnite-niggas-31357270.png

Reaction score
You know its bad when a Fortnite montage is made in the format of a perp montage.

TBF ur better at fortnite than perp (without the CH) c:

Reaction score
You know its bad when a Fortnite montage is made in the format of a perp montage.

TBF ur better at fortnite than perp (without the CH) c:
Whats perp format montage ? and i wasnt that bad ;((

Reaction score

you are sick wtf

Reaction score
Actually, a li'l fun fact that people don't know, is if you're one of the top 100 Fortnite players in the world, you are actually a fully licensed and credentialed contractor in real life.

Reaction score
Can someone give me one good argument as to why Fortnite is a good game? I believe that was the question that Stephen Hawking had on his mind right before he died.

There is no good argument it's a shit game

Reaction score
Can someone give me one good argument as to why Fortnite is a good game? I believe that was the question that Stephen Hawking had on his mind right before he died.

There is no good argument it's a shit game

Well it's def the most popular BR game in the world and it is spreading like a wildfire. I believe at peak points it had a total of about 3.1 mill on the game playing at one time and as far as im concerned PUBG only has like 2.2 mill a day. It's a good game, don't disagree if you haven't played at least like 10 games to see what it's really like. I fucking hated fortnite until I actually gave it a chance and realized it is a lot better then PUBG in its current state because it is constantly being updated and the game is actually stable with minimum bugs. Also when Ninja, Drake, Travis scott, and JuJu did a squad game it broker viewership records. It's just a popular game, stop hating.

Reaction score
Well it's def the most popular BR game in the world and it is spreading like a wildfire. I believe at peak points it had a total of about 3.1 mill on the game playing at one time and as far as im concerned PUBG only has like 2.2 mill a day. It's a good game, don't disagree if you haven't played at least like 10 games to see what it's really like. I fucking hated fortnite until I actually gave it a chance and realized it is a lot better then PUBG in its current state because it is constantly being updated and the game is actually stable with minimum bugs. Also when Ninja, Drake, Travis scott, and JuJu did a squad game it broker viewership records. It's just a popular game, stop hating.