forum ar vincent jenkins sir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: irrelevant sir
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Vincent Jenkins
His/Her SteamID: irrelevant sir
Why Should This Player Be Punished: heavy misuse of the dumb rating, if nade got banned for this then why should he be an exception

honestly its kinda annoying to constantly get dumb ratings and random fuckin notifications when half of the shit he rates isnt even dumb, so dont take this as a random shitpost because im not 100% taking the post seriously lol
Evidence (Demo Required): his recent activity is basically 50% him rating peoples shit dumb

Tick: no sir

Reaction score
I rated things dumb because the posts were dumb. Simple as that.
Its my opinion at the end of the day.

Reaction score
I rated things dumb because the posts were dumb. Simple as that.
Its my opinion at the end of the day.
nade used same excuse in dispute and look where he is

dont see why you should get different treatment

Reaction score
As a direct victim of this infraction, I press full charges on the spamming and misuse of the dumb rating. Mr Sorle you have earned my respect for catching these filthy missuesers.

Reaction score
I rated posts you made Bert dumb because all you do is target anime lovers because you clearly have something wrong with yourself.

Reaction score
I rated posts you made Bert dumb because all you do is target anime lovers because you clearly have something wrong with yourself.
I have nothing wrong with me good sir. I just have a strong distaste for weebs. Those are simply my beliefs don’t tell me something I believe in is wrong. Yes I call weebs disgusting, but I don’t say they can’t be who they are. I respect their opinions and at the end of the day am just having a laugh on here. Rating posts dumb is like killing a mans dog, it’s a horrendous act.

Reaction score
I have nothing wrong with me good sir. I just have a strong distaste for weebs. Those are simply my beliefs don’t tell me something I believe in is wrong. Yes I call weebs disgusting, but I don’t say they can’t be who they are. I respect their opinions and at the end of the day am just having a laugh on here. Rating posts dumb is like killing a mans dog, it’s a horrendous act.
Rating someone’s post dumb is nothing like killing a dog? What on earth are you on about. All you do is terrorise anime lovers and even got banned before.

Reaction score
I think that somebody aught to do something about misuse of dumb ratings. If rating agree to just a couple of posts which made fun with Corolla is enough to get a forum warn, then rating nearly every bodies posts dumb is enough for a warn as well.

Just my two pence since it seems to be a rule which has different explanations for everybody. If "Muh opinion that its dumb" doesn't work for certain people and works for others then its safe to assume that there are different definitions for different staff members.

Status
Not open for further replies.