Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: (See: ScamBans) @Bolli
How long were you banned for: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Frankie
Your In-game Name: Frankie Rankin
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:173636863

Why were you banned/blacklisted: (See: ScamBans) Cheating
Why should this appeal be considered:

To start off, for those who don't know me I’m Frankie Rankin. I was banned from the community, about 318 days ago, for cheating on the server. This is an action I have truly regretted, I didn’t want to play on perpheads anymore and got bored, so I did one of the dumbest things you can do, which is cheating in a game like Gmod. In no what is that an excuse

This was, unfortunately, Perpheads, which a lot of people have their fun, and go around and instead of quitting, I decided to ruin the experience for everyone else. I screwed up.

I have been appealing for a couple of months now and I have decided to give it another go. I can assure you I have really reflected on what I did within these last few months. Being today it’s around 11 months since my ban I feel it would be appropriate to appeal again.

I miss the experience perp gave, Although I have been in many communities since perp, None have given me the feeling I got when playing perp, I also miss being able to play with my friends and enjoy being within the PLPD.

I have noticed a few cheaters have been unbanned recently, some serving shorter bans than myself. And I just hope I can get the chance they did as well. I have come to the realization how bad an idea it was, and it’s something I have no interest in ever doing again at any point if I get bored of perp again, I’d just decide to take a break or quit normally instead. Cause anything else is just gonna ruin everything for them. Which is 100% unfair and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I hope that you can take this appeal into consideration and I personally thank you for taking your time reading this and taking time to consider the outcome of this.

Kind Regards,
Frankie Rankin

Status
Not open for further replies.