Frej

Status
Not open for further replies.

A1L

Reaction score
Hey,

I realized I have never really introduced myself into the PH Community , my name is really Jack but liked to be called Frej in-game and out of rp. I am currently trying to be active on the forums and in-game itself , but obviously I have a ban which ends tomorrow and I will be playing tomorrow and doing some things , but anyways I have been in this community for a few months or more and really think this is a great outstanding community and really supportive.

Most of the time , you'll see me as a police officer and patrolling around with either my brother or my friend. this is my introduction , hope to you see y'all in-game.

Kind regards,

Frej

Reaction score
Frej may have some bans but to be honest he is one of the best Senior Officers except he has some crazy times where he will go crazy and the best thing to do is run away from him. That's the best way to remember him by remembering the guy who runs around like crazy and is addicted to being a cop.

Reaction score
He's an excellent cop, and a very good player. I'm even surprised you have a ban.

Reaction score
Frej may have some bans but to be honest he is one of the best Senior Officers except he has some crazy times where he will go crazy and the best thing to do is run away from him. That's the best way to remember him by remembering the guy who runs around like crazy and is addicted to being a cop.
*Dies of cringe*

Status
Not open for further replies.