From Sorle

Reaction score
i wasted a fat amount of time, the awards mean literally fucking nothing if you ruin the integrity of them & i acknowleged that when i was doing it, was told to by a few people and i just did it for a laugh anyway

genuinely was retarded, deserved punishments & i won't be appealing the server ban

i do stupid shit and that's always been my issue, and that trend probably won't change for a long time sadly lmfao, i tried changing but it's probably better if i stay out of the community

tl;dr: did it for a laugh rather than to get awards because they become meaningless when u do it & i knew that at the time

I'm an idiot

I'm sorry

Deleted member 1235

i saw we remove anyone who voted for Sorle and disqualify him

certainly shouldn't disqualify 76561198044903142 who was unaware of his heinous crimes

Reaction score
Dtd4FE3WwAA1W3T.jpg

Reaction score
thank you to @Ayjay for the display of kindness in unbanning me from the forums, greatly appreciated.

i'd like to reiterate that i won't be appealing the server ban as it's probably the best thing for me and for the community, as i'm more trouble than i'm worth in my current mindset for the server.

i appreciate the support from everyone & i'd like to apologise once more for my rash and downright stupid actions.

sad how i never learn but i'm going to see with a doctor very soon if it's down to medical causes, because i repeat the same cycle of doing impulsive shit then heavily regretting it almost immediately so much for it to be a genuine cause for concern.