Full guide to Meth

Reaction score
Crystal Meth

Introduction

Before we get into this guide, I’d like to state as a warning that cooking meth often carries much heavier risk than producing other drugs due to the nature of it & has a much larger barrier for entry, as a lot of equipment and ingredients are required. As such, it is only recommended that you begin producing meth once you’ve got a decent safety net of money to fall back on. HOWEVER, assuming you are able to, meth is a great way to make money and can go as far as doubling your hourly profit from drugs.

Required items & where to find them

First of all, you will need to craft some equipment. To craft everything listed, you will need a minimum Crafting level of 8. If you don’t meet this prerequisite, find someone you trust who does to craft it for you. You will need:

• 2 Beakers
  • 2 Erlenmeyer Flasks
  • 2 Distillation Kits
  • 1 Chemical Table

To get a list of materials to buy, import this into TinyCalc:

eyI0MjEiOjEsIjQyMyI6MiwiNDI0IjoyLCI0MjYiOjJ9

You will also need to buy two Cookers from the person on the right in Uncle Co’s.
Per batch of meth (2 beakers worth) you will need:

• 2 Lye from the Roadcrew NPC - $600
  • 2 Ethyl Ether from the Roadcrew NPC - $2000
  • 2 Matches from any gas station NPC - $300
  • 2 Starch from any Fredy’s NPC - $1600
  • EITHER 2 Sudafed from Hospital NPC - $800 OR PREFERRED 2 Ephedrine from Drug Dealer - $2000

This will total to $6500 if using Ephedrine, or $3250 per beaker, or $5300 if using Sudafed, or $2650 per beaker.

Per beaker, you are going to need just under half of the contents of a Propane Tank. If doing a full batch at once, you will need 2 Propane Tanks, both with at least half of the propane left. Once a Propane Tank is used, you can still resell the empty tank to any NPC for $750.

All costs within this section are assumed at 0% Sales Tax.

Guide

1. Place your cookers & distillation kits on the chemical table and turn them on. Attach your Erlenmeyer flasks to the distillation kits.
  2. Click Add Ingredients then add your Sudafed/Ephedrine and Ethyl Ether to each distillation kit. Set the power to 5 and wait until you can use the Collect Contents button. This stage has no risk.
  3. Take off your distillation kits and add your beakers. Add your Distilled Sudafed/Ephedrine and Matches to each beaker. Make sure that the power is on 5. This stage has risk associated with it - set the power to 3 if the temperature goes near 200. There may be an explosion if your temperature is at or above 200 degrees.
  4. Keep the temperature between 190-199 for the fastest cooking - if uncertain of your ability to manage this, 185-199 can also work.
  5. Once it hits 50%, add Lye and Starch to each beaker. The temperature rises much faster at this stage, so be more careful. Keep managing the temperature as you would before and if you’re having trouble, don’t be afraid of letting it go lower. It’s much better to complete it slightly slower than to have it blow up.
  6. When complete, collect the contents and take off the cookers. Place the Liquid Meth back on the table and wait for it to finish. This stage has no risk & you can just leave it to finish on its own.
  7. Collect when finished. Your average yield should be around 90 Crystal Meth per 2 beakers, worth $22500.

Closing information

In total, this process should take anywhere from 15 to 20 minutes. Even with conservative estimates, this means that you can be making an average of $48000 pure profit per hour, added onto any profit you were already making from growing, making it incredibly worthwhile.
I hope this guide has been useful in some way to you, however if any questions are left unanswered feel free to contact me on Steam here or add me on Discord: sorle#2085.

Thought I'd post this here in the meantime until it's ported onto the help website, so I have something more properly laid out & formal than the Pastebin to send to people.

Reaction score
Where to find pseudoephedrine or sudafed the medicine nowadays contain phenylephrine which can't be used to make meth. I'm so confused please help

Reaction score
sudafed from hospital i think.
Where to find pseudoephedrine or sudafed the medicine nowadays contain phenylephrine which can't be used to make meth. I'm so confused please help
from hospital u can get sudafed ig

Reaction score
Sudafed is from the hospital, but ephedrine from the drug dealer gives you a better yield

Reaction score
Can anyone teach me detailed method of making MDMA or meth( also tell me from where to get sudafed or ephedrine. And I don't think that Indian hospitals are allowed to keep sudafed

Reaction score
Heyy
Can anyone teach me detailed method of making MDMA or meth( also tell me from where to get sudafed or ephedrine. And I don't think that Indian hospitals are allowed to keep sudafed