My game crashes near the Police Department

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Every time i go near pd my game crashes but i can still hear audio.

Reaction score
Make sure that you unsubscribe from all addons and then verify integrity of game files. Then resubscribe to only the content in this collection here.

If you're still experiencing issues, go to your Garry's Mod addons folder in your local drive and delete everything, verify integrity and redownload only the content in that collection. You can also try moving to x82-64 branch via betas, and launch Garry's Mod in 64-bit if your CPU is a 64-bit processor.

Reaction score
Does your screen pause and freeze but the audio still streams?

To my knowledge this is a graphics card or processor error. I can’t really give much further help beyond that sadly.

Reaction score
Have you verified your game files? This is always a good place to start. Another thing you could try is booting up the map on singleplayer.

Garry's Mod does sometimes create problems with older Opersting Systems aswell so that is something to note. Are you running on windows 10?

Reaction score

As I have not received a response from @Brice and @Nordlander has provided a potential fix, I'm closing this. If this keeps occurring feel free to contact me to re-open this. Any potential solutions to this as well can be commented if need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.