Garret_Pp's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Garret_Pp

IN-GAME NAME: Garret Pierzchajlo

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:25000355

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
First can I say, welcome the new and improved Garret. I'm the same guy some of you love and some of you hate but refined to a more mature level to help swing over some of you haters and to help make myself a better player, cop, and person in general. I have worked over the past few months trying my best not to rest on my laurels and make a name for myself again. And now I think I am finally ready to come back and assist the community as a member of the staff team. I have heard concerns about my past self and have done my best to correct problems people may have with me.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Extremely.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
I would like to address the "Ideal Candidate" post and show that I meet all these points well.
  1. You need to understand the border between an intentional rule break and a pure accident. I surely agree with this. My personal belief is that a great majority of rule breaking is unintentional. And though this must still have consequences often if these mistakes greatly affect another, I belief the most important thing to do is teach the player what they did wrong and how they can avoid doing it again in the future. We aren't just here to get rid of new players who don't know what's going on, we are here to guide them into the community.
  2. A clear and professional head. I know for CERTAIN my real job and time in university shows I can handle stress in a clear and professional way even when real lives are on the line. I can stay calm and take command. I feel I show this in game often as well as practice this art in real life a lot.
  3. Mediation. I think that I am a good mediator (thought correct me if I'm wrong). I work hard in the PD both administratively and in game, and a large part of my job is mediating disputes whether they be in patrol, or on the beat. Issues arise all the time and I try my best to help all parties walk away feeling happy with the outcome or at least that it was the right one.
  4. Confidence. I am very confident because I know the rules and the laws very well. I try not to be cocky about it I just gain confidence from sure knowledge and studying.
  5. Open to improvement/feedback. I know I can have trouble taking criticism at times. I am a very type A leadership personality and it can be difficult to admit I am wrong. But I know I don't always know what's best. That is why I am open to criticism as long as it is given in a polite manner and I am always open to a conversation to help learn. This is something I have worked hard on to make me a better player and leader.
  6. We're all human. Clearly I have made mistakes in the past like anyone else. I have one staff warning from over a year ago that I know of, I fired on police as secret service to protect the mayor. I know these actions were terribly wrong and I do sincerely apologize for them. I also have two warnings on record for stupid mistakes over my time here. I try my best to follow the rules and play the game well but we are all human, we all make mistakes. But I have worked to remedy these, learn what I did wrong, and accept my mistakes. That is also the attitude I bring to staff. When I was staff before I avoided banning when able, rather I elected to take extra time to teach and tell people what they did wrong and how they can not make that mistake again. I stay and give examples and answer questions. And I avoid decimating somebody with a ban when I can instead make them a better player.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
  • No recent bans and warnings on record for at least a period of a month, this includes both the forums and the server. ✓
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓
VCn0mCV.png

I have never been banned

Link to last accepted enforcer application:
https://perpheads.com/threads/garrets-enforcer-application.18649/

If you want more detail about anything or have more questions come talk to me on teamspeak please or message me on the forums. I know I am not perfect and I am sure some people may not like me or may have a problem with who I am or was, so I especially invite you to strike up a conversation with me and see if I can change your mind.

P.S. I previously resigned from staff due to a broken computer. I came back earlier this year when I purchased a new computer and have been active in the community ever since.

Reaction score
I never saw you as staff since I wasn't involved (Enough) in the community sadly, but in general, you are a great lad and chill to hang out with. Your law knowledge is also to a high standard so is your rule knowledge. Anyways good luck with your application

+Support

Reaction score
Oh I've been waiting for you to apply. I must say that you are one of most friendliest I've ever meet. I think that your personality fits the position perfect! You are a really helpful guy, you know the rules well aswell as the laws.

I really hope you get accepted, good luck!

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Very nice guy and friendly.
However I'll be honest, I dislike your style of handling situations previously as staff and as a supervisor. I feel the power gets to your head and that you become arrogant in situations where you think you know more than others. Rather than explaining the situation and what should have been done you'd focus on what was done wrong. Simply, you don't seem to handle conflict and others opinions well at all, shown by the Trump debate. If I can see you becoming more considerate towards others, my opinion might change. Just personally, I don't find you the right candidate for staff currently.

Big +(-Support) from @John Daymon though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think Garret is a superb canidate for enforcer(Not jsut because he is american, big bonus though) Garret is an extremely friendly guy and a huge role model to a lot of members within the PLPD. He is always working as hard as he can to get the job done the right way. He understands the rules, and deffinetly can enforce them with ease. He would make an excellent enforcer. Good luck Garret :).
+Support

Reaction score
Like Dai said, I don't particularly trust you to be a staff member, I thought you were an alright guy until you got it, then it seemed like you just thought you're better than everyone else. For example; that warning you have for killing me because you tried to extort me, that was AFTER you were already a staff member and what you did was blatantly 2.5, but you continuously denied that you did anything wrong in an asshole manner. And also; if you're going to put a link to your last accepted enforcer app, it's appropriate you put your last denied one aswell (https://perpheads.com/threads/garret-pierzchajlo-enforcer-application.28484/).
And one last thing, don't rate me informative because you know damn well what I'm on about.
-Support

eviction notice's love life

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd like to see you back on the Staff team. I'd highly recommend you to be a Moderator again. You are very familiar with the rules as we can see on your record. You have a very serious personality when it comes responsibility. I am Supporting this application.

Reaction score
The first time I seen you was when I was a P.O. roughly 8 months ago. As far as I can remember you were a nice bloke and were always happy to patrol with me. I haven’t gotten to meet you much since then but you are a nice guy on the forums. I don’t see why you shouldn’t be a staff member. +Support

Reaction score
Never saw you as a mod but did see you carry out a somewhat administrative role within the PD, you are extremely friendly and easy to get along with. You act extremely professional but at times you deal with things incorrectly, personally its a

gl :) +Support

rat

Reaction score
Very nice bloke, would be a huge benefit to the staff team as he previously was.

Cannot fault his application or his character.

Reaction score
Dumb, annoying, just an absolutely retarded guy is exactly what I would call myself.

Garret on the other hand is a solid guy, mature af, knows the rules, a good leader, and an overall friendly guy. You have proven from your role in the PD that you can handle a position of power.

Good luck, and god speed. +Support

Reaction score
First time I ever met you was a sweater after killing some mad guy for laughs. you pulled me away and explained what went on and how It should have been dealt with. You were telling me rather than punishing me and from that, I actually looked through the rules when doing things, Here we are today and I'm still going, so thank you. You are a great guy with great knowledge of the server rules and someone I would definitely say deserves staff again. Massive +Support Best of luck.

(I wrote this at 6 AM so if it doesn't make sense then stfu)

Reaction score
I have seen you here and their and every time I see you I have never seen you mess about or minge you seem like a very mature person,

+Support

Reaction score
Well respected person in my POV.
You are online frequent enough and you are indeed online on Teamspeak alot.
I dont know If I've seen you help others around on the server but Im still going to support your application.

Wish you all the best luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.