Garry's Mod Crash

Reaction score
My game started crashing unusually and its says :
JASQExT.png

hope you can help me. its raging me out

Reaction score
Put -dxlevel 91 in your launch options, unsubscribe from all workshop addons (excluding PERP), completely empty your addons, download, downloads and downloadlist folder in your Garry's Mod directory, type 'menu_cleanupgmas' in the console to get rid of unused .gma files (addons) as soon as you open up Garry's Mod again. Another thing you can do is update your drivers, I had the same problem where Windows 10 on my laptop fucked up every single driver of mine and couldn't join PERP with the same error message that you provided.

Reaction score
Put -dxlevel 91 in your launch options, unsubscribe from all workshop addons (excluding PERP), completely empty your addons, download, downloads and downloadlist folder in your Garry's Mod directory, type 'menu_cleanupgmas' in the console to get rid of unused .gma files (addons) as soon as you open up Garry's Mod again. Another thing you can do is update your drivers, I had the same problem where Windows 10 on my laptop fucked up every single driver of mine and couldn't join PERP with the same error message that you provided.
its a late reply but your solution didnt work somehow