Garry's mod not responding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since a few days im having the issue of garry's mod not responding . if i then reopen garry's mod i get an insta bluescreen .

i had it 2 time's yesterday .

im already on my third time today.

i dont know what is causing the problem at all . my tempratures stay kinda even when the crash happens .

the only thing i did change is : i used sneaky's guide to upgrade my fps ingame . Dont really know if this triggerd the issue .

if there is anyone that can help me i would be very thankfull . i dont see a reason to continue like this . cause i am not only dcing . but ruining other people's rp at some point . wich i dont want to do .

sincerly . Ba

Reaction score
If you mean blue screen as in BSOD, then you could try getting rid of some addons and making sure there aren't other programs open, as if you don't have a great computer then the computer won't be able to handle too many programs causing it to blue screen.

Reaction score
Try disabling the function you used to boost your fps and verifying your game cache, also delete the following folders in your Garry's Mod directory that is if you don't love every single addon you have for Gmod. Delete your addons/models/materials folder, only thing I can really think for you to do at the moment is to have a fresh copy of Garry's Mod try doing this and post back if your still having problems so we can have a better idea on how to help you.

Reaction score
Put everything back in the original state : no fps boost .
redownloaded addons that where needed .
But im pretty sure it has nothing to do with garry's mod now .

since i have had the same bsod on cs:go.
kinda with my hands in my hair right now . Not knowing what to do .

Reaction score
Intel Core i7 950 @ 3.07GHz
18,0 GB Triple-Channel DDR3 @ 534MHz
AMD Radeon HD 7900 Series
ASUSTeK Computer INC. P6T

keep in mind that my gpu and my cpu are gonna be replaced and upgraded in mid june

Status
Not open for further replies.