Geforce Now Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello steam community,

I Recently received access to Geforce Beta and was very existet. Because i watched videos about imput lag and why the internet in germany sucks.
I Started a game called "Darwins Project" I had totaly no imput lag or whatsoever i found out that i am one of the lucky ones to have that good material build in the roads for better internet in germany. It was fluently as fuck i didnt lag a single time and easly won the round.

My question here is if its possible to play Garrys mod with geforce now.
Since its another PC somewhere else and i only have access to start steam etc.

How im going to be able to put Half life content into the gmod addons folder or how do i have access to cfg list because still people with I7's use a couple of commands for better gameplay.

I wanted to ask if someone has already experiented and have experience with it.

Feel free to ask any question

Reaction score
If you want to play PERP on GeForce Now you need to have CS:S (Which usually everyone has....). Start a session with going on the "Launch Steam" button and then launch CS:S. This'll load/initiate the textures or whatever onto the rig you're playing on and then just join PERP and you won't have any texture issues :D

Hope this helped you, if you need further assistance don't hesitate to contact me.

Reaction score
Wow im such a lucky person.

Lucky i have CS:S because in the past when i wanted to buy CSGO a random sale started where CSGO only costed 7 Euro plus i got the older ones for free

Alright thanks ill try this out then

Status
Not open for further replies.