Server Suggestion General Suggetion

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: General Suggetion
Suggestion Description: Use PHOTON and add more vehicle options for EMS/Firefighter and more fire locations

Why should this be added?:
- One I think the server should use PHOTON for lighting with ESL specifically it opens up a more broad spectrum of vehicles that you could be using. That being said I do not see very many options with vehicles with the Firefighter or EMS job using photon would allow the addition of such vehicles easier as a lot are premade using PHOTON and most options are pretty realistic which is a positive for the roleplaying scenario the server hosts. I also feel that Firefighter is a good job but repeating the same locations of fires gets old fast always the Unknown in forest I feel more locations and or buildings could catch fire electrical issues etc. However you intend to implement it would be a very big aspect seems how most players either go straight to Firefighter and ems. As well make the fire hose have to connect to the truck first for a little more emersion.

What negatives could this have?:
- Having to rescript for PHOTON.
- Having to Download PHOTON for those who do not have it.
- Possibility of having to rework some ESL for vehicles.
- Re map keys for turning ESL ON/OFF and changing sirens etc.
- Learning PHOTON lighting for new/current players

Useful Images: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2875579963

Reaction score
I think the reason Photon ect isnt used is the lag it would cause, yes the vehicles are limited lighting wise just now, but its for the better of everyone, imaging having 10+ emergency vehicles all code 2 using photon, it would be horrendous.

-Support

Reaction score
Hey dude, I see you’re pretty new here. Just letting you know, perp uses almost entirely custom content, from models to code. We don’t use gmodstore or workshop stuff.

Also photon is pretty shit, only really good for scene building, not RP, this Could dunk FPS more and complicate the game mode more than it’s worth,

Reaction score

As stated by @Bnej the server uses custom content for everything. This means we will not be adding a thing like photon.

As for the more fire part, it is quite hard to add more locations for fire that wont light a whole appartment block on fire in which people are growing.