George's Enforcer Application V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: George

STEAM ID: STEAM_1:1:105439594

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:

As an enforcer, I am in a much better position to help the player base, and enforce the rules over the server. In my current position, I often feel that I am running short on tools that I have at my disposal to effectively enforce the server rules and offer help to the players asking for it. For example seeing minor rule breaks or people asking for help/to check their base and i lack the tools to do so. Upon achieving my rank as helper, it really ignited my passion for helping new players and giving support., however I feel i could do even more as an enforcer. I feel like I hold all the suitable qualities and attributes needed. I am very active and i feel i would be a useful member to the staff team because i have a lot of spare time. I've been on late at night and been one of the only staff members on, and i encounter a few rule breaks, but i lack the tools to deal with them.

As i stated on my helper application, I have been a member of the community since 2015, since getting into the server I've always wanted to be a staff member, (in particular a mod) upon getting helper, this made me want this even more, in seeing how i can help the community. Upon achieving the rank of enforcer, i would have further activities to participate in game and on the forums. Becoming an Enforcer is absolutely the next step, and I feel ready to take it. I've also been spectating a lot of sits, and in doing so i learnt a lot, also giving input on some sits as well. Throughout those sits and reports, I learned to let both parties know why rules were broken, and try and help them learn how to better their understanding of the situation and the rules, to prevent further similar rule breaks in the future.

My record is relatively clean over the 5 years I've been here,with the longest ban being for a week. I have learnt from my mistakes and intend to assist in others doing the same. I do feel I have a strong understanding of the rules and the punishments that come with them.

As stated on my helper application; I have been a moderator in the UK circuit csgo so i do have some relative experience, Outside of perp. I've been a helper for just under two weeks.

I've tried to maintain an active presence on the forums and Teamspeak and have have tried to help as much as I could, such as dealing with unsolved Support threads, helping new players and everything else you'd expect from a Helper.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

I appreciate all feedback given to me and will try my best to improve on the feedback.

Thank you for reading taking the time to read my application.

Requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓ 3 months
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✓
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✓

JRW

Reaction score
George is really fast at deleting messages! Hes done a great job as helper, imagine how quick he could clean up the filthy rule breakers in this blissful community! +support

Reaction score
I first proper met grog by being bullied into discord to play rust with a certain banned Bojing. George has always been a sound lad and doesn't treat PERP too deep like some and knows how to make sure people have fun while still following the rules. Would be bare happy to see him as enforcer <3

Status
Not open for further replies.