GinNNy's introduction

Reaction score
Hello my name is Saif and my ingame name is GinNNy im from Dubai, United Arab Emirates im 13 years old turning 14 in 6/12/2014.
I really like the server its the first server that have the finished PERP gamemode except the others that doesnt have any good addons like what perphead have.
I've been in 3rdrangers for almost 6 months and i was a superadmin there.

Regards,
GinNNy

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the community I am Death Howl a experienced player on perp and serious rp. I hope to meet you on the server and teamspeak and help you fit in. I never met someone from dubai and all I know about that city is that the police has more super cars than police.

If you need any help at all do not hesitate to ask for help from members of the community or the staff.

Reaction score
Welcome to the community GinNNy!
I dont know a lot of people from the UAE on the server, but you will fit right in.
As said earlier, if you have any questions or need help when on the server use either (/help or /report).
Hope you are going to enjoy your stay, cya in-game!

Reaction score
Hey GinNNy!

Awesome to see a new person making an introducing.
I really hope that, you will find yourself comfortable when posting and surfing the forums, and espically on our PERP server! Also remember you can ask about ic things in '/Help' chat and read many of our rules or even laws for more knowledge of our way to Roleplay! :) Kindly regards, Tut Jankins

Reaction score
Welcome to this community!

I hope you enjoy your stay here!