Police Suggestion Give TFU keys to SWAT Van when it is not their van

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: Giving SWAT Van keys to anyone is on TFU gear

Why should this be added? (pros): TFU are supposed to work closely together in raids, shootouts etc and the SWAT Van is a very useful vehicle for the TFU to use however since you can only have one van out, you need to rely on your fellow TFU units to use that van but when the engine is turned off we cannot access that vehicle unless we have permission via F3.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Cannot think of anything negative about this but do reply with something that may be a con.

*Other additions: Also give a notification if the SWAT Van is currently occupied when trying to spawn it in so we don't have to run to the parking lot to see it not be there.

Mim

Reaction score
I actually like this idea, making the swat van have global keys to all TFO's make sense when there is only 1 TFU van like there is, means theres never a situation where the van cant be used

Reaction score
It's nice to have keys to all cars. Saved me in a lot of situations especially now I can use my car as a weapon. Can imagine this is crucial for TFU-operations.

Reaction score
No reason not to have this, anyone in gear should have access to all TFU cars no doubt.
I guess bank earlier pushed you over the edge though huh xd
Tbf that was just one of the many situations where I desperately tried to get into the van for cover but ends up screwing me over even more ):

Reaction score
I think it would be good for the tfu's that they move the van because its a useful vehilce to get cover behind or whatever

Reaction score
+ Support, This is a must since I and many others have been in that very same situation where they needed to leave a scene or take cover in the swat van and are unable to do so due to no keys. Thus being the reason for their deaths. Upon responding to a firearms call like a raid, no one has time to go and give keys to every TFU in gear at the time. This would help a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.