Police Suggestion Give users an insight into how Development is going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brief description of idea: Post Monthly Or Bi-Monthly Development reports on the progress of projects which are deemed not Confidential. This could be like: BlueDuck Updates, PD Changes being worked on etc.

What benefits would this idea have for the department: Gives more transparency to members of the community,
Allows users to see the progress of projects that are being looked forward to.
More discussion and use of the Paralake Police Department Area of the forums.
Allows Members of the Community to give opinions and further suggestions on what they feel about the Project(s)

What potential negatives could this have for the department:
Takes a small amount of time away from development.
May start of great, but suddenly be abandoned, like the Weekly and Monthly reports.

Other additions: This could easily be implemented with the implementation of the weekly and monthly reports.

Reaction score

Anything deemed necessary to share will be brought up in SMT (hopefully a few times a month) and then posted in that thread. I aim to give as much information as possible but there is very little right now

If you really want to know what's going on with blueduck. A load of laravel things were updated and a load of code was changed in ways I don't even understand.

Sam

Reaction score

Anything deemed necessary to share will be brought up in SMT (hopefully a few times a month) and then posted in that thread. I aim to give as much information as possible but there is very little right now

If you really want to know what's going on with blueduck. A load of laravel things were updated and a load of code was changed in ways I don't even understand.
YKIcRvW.png

If you read all my changes from 2018, you will understand everything! 100%, that is if you survive!

Reaction score

Basically, @Jimmy Jackson very little development is happening that you will understand. Blame @flugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.