Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: glacial

IN-GAME NAME:
Victoria Gonzales

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:75036557

United States of America

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

As a player whos been active on/off since 2015, with a confident and fully thought out answer i decided i would love to become an Enforcer for this community. One of my main reasons being that i have a sort of passion for helping out new players and any other players in need of help in any way. I can be super helpful when it comes to in-game questions or any rule discussion/rule question.

Furthermore, i am applying for this position as i am willingly love to give my support for the community and server itself.

I have always enjoyed playing with the community and loved the way the server is shaped as well as the way rules are strictly enforced.

With almost 4 Months of playtime i have a good sense of all the rules and can tell the difference of a rule breach and a complete accident or mistake.

If chosen i would give my all and best efforts while an Enforcer and help any player in need of help in ooc chat or in game.

I can be professional while maintaining maturity when things are taken seriously, if a player has broken some sort of rule i will take action accordingly and professionally without any problems.

Experience:
Back in 2014-15 i have Moderated, Administrated as well as Super Administrated a server called Zarp Gaming. I would deal with rule breakers as well as help out any player who needed help with a problem.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes sir.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
Thank you guys for reading my application, I hope i can be of use for the staff team. :)

Reaction score
My guy @gLaCiAl has been real passive in TS and I’ve seen him help out in OOC and the Help chat constantly, he’s been interested in enforcer for long time and you’ve got Respect for him even when mad, he’s just one of those guys.

+Support

Reaction score
Probably the only Mexican I would consider for staff team
Nice guy + knowledgeable
Just be careful he doesn't dig a tunnel for all his illegal alien friends to take over the server and displace the current playerbase.

Deleted member 4983

Glacial best contestant in our cooking show. He is making a taco for us all.

Reaction score
BIG YES, even when i was playing my boi glaish always knew the rules like the back of his hand, friendly and helpful to everyone.
i think he will be a good ass staff member

Reaction score
+Support
An all around great guy, Follows rules and is always nice

Reaction score
+support

I'd much rather see this guy be a part of the staff team rather than 95% of the community. Very mature, articulate, and CAN KEEP HIS COOL. That to me is a lot of what that position requires in my opinion. Best of luck.

Reaction score
+ Support
A friendly lad who I've encountered multiple times in game. No reason as to why I can disagree with this application.

Reaction score
Glacial would be a great asset to the staff team he knows all the rules and is really familiar with them I think this would be a great addition.
Plus glacial obvs has a weed farm in his back garden so like hes really into his roleplay as he does it IRL!?!!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Reaction score
+Support
Been running into this guy a lot lately, and he sounds like a really cool guy. i seen him helping people out in OOC and looks like he knows a lot about the rules. you got my vote!

Reaction score
We do need more american staff members, that timezone is lacking them. +support, valuable member to the community.

dog

Reaction score
hello i would also like to say that glacial tried to send me viruses and being toxic calling me a sweater on steam chat...
1542437132640.png
1542437227162.png
1542437326680.png
1542437538641.png
1542437715595.png

huge -support

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glacial is an amazing guy, he has a great understanding of the rules, also a very nice guy. Would love to see him on the staff steam.

Status
Not open for further replies.