Goodbye everyone

Reaction score
The day has been come. I'm leaving the PERP, Just want to say good bye to everyone in this community. I had a lot of fun time, funny moment here. Probably im gonna miss this community. I have been here since early 2016 and i got a lot of friends. As you know i was playing perp like '' I have no life '' I just realised its not worth anymore because i just feel like that, anyways i have a lot of stuff to do, With my band and other things with my life.

Anyways, Goodbye Everyone :)
These people right here <3

@Hendricks /me eats last donut. You are great guy. Always helped me out. Gonna miss you

@Mikey My amazing partner. Gonna miss you.

@Detrix Gonna miss you man, My crime partner :d

@LEWIS 088 Goodbye my plpd partner :3

@TheRealPleaseDiePie Only metalhead man in perp

@Henk Efes xd

@Fielding Marry me

@AmerRox Bish , We will stay play on ps4 xd

@Chase You was great partner! and gonna miss you too!

@nickjedl mister <3

@XPGamingXPDK Gonna miss you bro, I hope you will get cpl back!

@Kenty Inagawa Best driver.

@TinySlayer Best Mayor.

@BeezaGaming88 Crazy homeless guy xd, Gonna miss you

@Gowner You was my Probationary Officer, Now you are Police Officer. Good luck !

@Marcus Hudson Stop punching me bish

@peemnaja Crazy asian guy :d

@Janice /y Oi cunts <3

@FatGeorge <3

@[DPA]nutrient10 Thanks for your support <3 I hope you will get senior.

@Creepis Long Doner

@Geordie Life My porsche is still pink xd

@Alabin Goob bye my crime partner

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hope you have a good time on your next server if you ever are going to another, I've never met you before but, it's always sad to see someone go, goodbye Kirk, best wishes :D

Reaction score
Good luck in all your future endeavours buddy! Hope to see you back in the future

Reaction score
It'll be weird not having you in the PD, I'm used to calling you for backup whenever I need help. I'm gonna need a new wingman to deal with all the people resisting arrest. It's really sad to see you go man, the whole PD and server is gonna be worse off without ya.

Reaction score
It'll be weird not having you in the PD, I'm used to calling you for backup whenever I need help. I'm gonna need a new wingman to deal with all the people resisting arrest. It's really sad to see you go man, the whole PD and server is gonna be worse off without ya.
Thanks a lot for kind words bro :) , I'm gonna miss you too :3

A1L

Reaction score
dude why are you wondering too much lol, I decided to leave after making the app.
I was just asking a question and you started getting rude to me in the shoutbox, calm. Just asking a simple ass question. Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Reaction score
So sad to see you go mate. Another great roleplayer leaving the server.
I wish you the best and I hope the time ever comes I see you in-game again.