Goodbye PERPHeads.

Reaction score
What an absolute experience.​

After 4 very long years of staying within the community was the best thing I had ever done, I made loads of friends and had a lot of fun. This community is special and you should be proud to be dedicated to do. I started here in 2015, which I believe had the best sort of RP that was going on. Everyone was doing different things, bazaar full 24/7 with people selling guns, the bazaar music, org wars, shootouts, passiveRP. A lot has gone on since I have been here and watching it change is amazing.

There's been loads of updates since I've been here, some good, some alright. But I appreciate the hard work that goes on behind the scenes. A lot of people tend to get straight to the point with updates and how they're not being released, but they're still getting content out for you lot to enjoy. So I have to credit @Fredy @Xquality & Stephen. They all have put lots of hard work into the server and the hard work has payed off, they made a thriving community for everyone to enjoy.

I've also been in the PD for 4 years, excluding resignations. Watching that also change was weird to see but it turned out to be pretty successful. I managed to get LT twice which was always a goal for me to get into a command team. Jordan, Tiny, Ayjay and Samuel have put a lot of hard work into it and a lot of people were dedicated to improve it. Of course they had to put up with some shit but hey, you can't please everyone can you. Well done Jordan @TinySlayer @ayjay ツ @Samuel. Your hard work didn't go un-noticed.

Also in the time I've been here, I have managed to get the staff role, twice. This was the best part of my time being here, dedicating my time to improve the server and make it less aids. The first time I applied, I never really had the confidence that I was going to pass, but after realising that I did, I put my head down and did my best and what I could. So I have to thank @MrLewis, @Bolli @TinySlayer and @ayjay ツ for letting me be apart of the staff team.

Shoutout to @Jon Godinn for being gay

Server has been a lot of fun playing but now I think it's time to move on.
Bye....​

Reaction score
dtEk9cw.png

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Come back when you have your old mic. New one must have came with tissues and a dummy from amazon next day delivery.

Reaction score
nope, already gave my stuff away, so I have nothing to stay for

Reaction score
wow this summer I've been here for seven years, that's fucking insane.

Anywho I hope you have a great time SpaceShots, you were a blast to be around and you were a good staff member, atleast from what I can remember. I hope you one day come back.