Goodbye to the community

Reaction score
So as it seems I have been banned for a month. I no longer think that this community needs me just to fuck things up for them and I just sometimes can be careless. I don't really want to go into much detail of why I was banned. I just wanted to say bye to all my friends that I have played PERP with and my good times on PERP.

@Luke - Good friend Luke, He is the reason why I got started and he was the guy who was very nice to anyone who wanted to give him the chance.I have always been good friends with Luke and I wanted to say thank you for all the good RP we had together.

@AyJay - He got me into the crime families and was always a good friend.Even if he did kick me out the org the first day.

@Ash - I toke a long break from the crime families and when I came back to them.With Montreal it led me to whole new orgs that are powerful.

@Millheimer and @Garo.k - After Montreal I had nothing to do and you guys brought me into Amenians and were good friends that helped me a lot.

@Hazza56 - No you cannot drive my car.I am leaving now anyway.

@EVIL - Bringing me into the Belinsky Family was one of the best things I did on perp.I will miss you friend.

@ThomasGeorge - He was always that guy and perp who carried an exessive amount of frags and shoots cops in the back of the head when ever he can.

@John Daymon - Great moderator,good friend we both meet through Luke Person I will miss you good friend.

@MrAaron - Weird guy,Won't stop mic spamming. Just saying your power tool idea will never work.

@Swiper The Fox - Good friend we would sometimes stay up late and just joke around.Good friend and I will definitely miss you <3.Thank you for giving me admin even if it was still for 5 seconds it still was fun.

@MrLewis - Great moderator you will be missed

@Sdac2 - Won't stop telling me I am american :p

@D3V - Great guy,He helped me out a lot.He was the reason why I was able to buy my Bugatti.

@The Strange Deranged Mage - We were the 'merican Mafia together. Thanking the 2nd amendment and shooting cops for trying to take away our rights :p.

@Walker - We were in a lot of orgs together and we fought together you will be missed. I will miss your Ferrari...

(Harry told me to add it)

I know this list was short and I am sorry if I forgot your name just leave in the bottom of this section.Farewell PERP...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought you loved me matt...

Anyways, you've been a great guy Matt, I hope you have a wonderful time in your life and I wish you the best of luck in whatever you're planning on doing in the future!

Oh and I remember that you promised me all your money and that you would sell your car if I gave you 50k, so where is the bugatti money now?

Reaction score
It's really sad seeing you go. And the fact that you powergrowed a week to get this bugatti only to get banned shortly after. You're a nice guy and i hope you come back some day. Also sell your bugatti and give me the money so i can buy a decent car :kitty:

Reaction score
giphy.gif

I'm actually confused about why you are leaving.. After all this time you have spent, you think the community does not need you anymore... You will be so bored without PERPHeads, I was bored to the point where I was playing old PS2 games again.. Do us a favor and come back after your ban sentence, if not.. farewell.

Best of luck.

Reaction score
I'm actually confused about why you are leaving.. After all this time you have spent, you think the community does not need you anymore... You will be so bored withouy PERPHeads, I was bored to the point where I was playing old PS2 games again.. Do us a favor and come back after your ban sentence, if not.. farewell.

Best of luck.

I couldn't agree any more. It was nice getting to know you Matt, you're a true friend. If I don't speak to you again then I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavours, best wishes, your friend -Lewis

p.s - you also forgot to list me you rude man.

Reaction score
Bye Matt, sad to see you go and it was a surprise since you just got a new car and you have been really active and stuff.

so yea, bye good luck in future.

u forgot to add me to list but ok if u dont want to

Reaction score
Omg, why!? I should have let you change your last name to Abdullah, sorry I didn't you fat prick. I love you though, in a weird American way <3 Hope you'll come back sometime, else I wish you good luck with whatever you're gonna do, and the best of happiness.

y u no add me to list feg

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Geniunley seems like everyone who gets a Bugatti gets banned.

Really Matt, I've never shown you enough appreciation in the community; it's only recently I've noticed what a funny, great guy you are. Honestly you will be missed, I really do hope you can make a ban appeal and/or come back after your ban is over.
If not, thank you for being apart of PERPheads.

You will be missed.

Reaction score
Bye Matt, I have known you since your pt cruiser. I didn't really know you then but recently you have became a good friend, shame you are leaving.

I am not on the list? Ruuuuuuuudeeeee :)