Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a lot going on in my life right now and I believe the ban I just received is a sign for me to step away. I have been looking for an excuse for a little bit to focus on my studies and my Fiance IRL. I am working 40 hours a week while having a full course load in my last year of college and I am getting married next year (crazy right). I appreciate all the friends I have made in this community and I would like to thank a few people.

@Jay, @kaihiggins, and @Jazz™ - Letting me join the OG W&C when I was a sweater and showing me how cool this community is.
@Jonah - For being a great friend.
@Husky - For being a great friend and being a sweater with me when we first joined lol.
@Knoxy82 - For putting up with my shit lol... and being a great friend.
And for everyone I did not mention, I appreciate you all.
This community means a lot to me and I am not quite sure if/when I will be back. I will be giving the code to PHCalculator to @Fredy to ensure you guys still have access to a great utility used everyday by you guys. I will keep in touch but for now I need to say goodbye...

~ Thanks - Code Monkey

Reaction score
I honestly did not expect this from you. If its mainly because of the ban please wait it out and give perp a shot again it's always fun around you even though i might got a little triggerd at times at you but that was fixed quite soon after most of the times. Also if its maybe because people IC have turned their backs against you because of things that happend recently don't quit over that i will still happily play around with you. I still remember day one meeting you and you've been always nice to me and its sad to see you go.

Also , if you wanna do something in-game and you think its not allowed please make a f6 or msg me on steam i will gladly help you and you know that. I might have held you back many times from taking actions in-game but it was all to make sure you won't get banned and i will happily try to do that again. Please just consider the ban as a break and make an appeal later and join back if you want to of course , I am not going to force you to play of course. Other than that i wish you good luck on the rest of your life.

P.s hmu if you wanna play some pubg or something u know where to find me :)

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
L8r, I can think of 1,000,00 better ways to spend €200, such as adding it to the wedding fund for next year ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ . See you in two weeks. But all the best with your job, in college and hope you and your Fiance work out.

Reaction score
I would also like to go on record and state that yes, I did attempt to pay to get into Olsen. It was stupid and Feng kicked me the next day. @Youseff has refused to refund me my money and I would like the public to know about what happened. I have submitted a staff complaint and the upper administration is dealing with it now. Hopefully he does the right thing and refunds my money.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would also like to go on record and state that yes, I did attempt to pay to get into Olsen. It was stupid and Feng kicked me the next day. @Youseff has refused to refund me my money and I would like the public to know about what happened. I have submitted a staff complaint and the upper administration is dealing with it now. Hopefully he does the right thing and refunds my money.
Why would he refund you the money? He followed the instructions regarding the money, Feng kicked you not Youseff.

Bye.

Reaction score
Why would he refund you the money? He followed the instructions regarding the money, Feng kicked you not Youseff.

Bye.
The deal was I would not be kicked. Nice forming an opinion before you know all the facts.

Reaction score

Don't see how this is anyone's problem but your own.
The way I see it, Feng is a bigger authority in the org than Youseff so if Feng wanted you gone, that's how things turned out.
Regardless of how I feel on whether or not Youseff should refund the money, I'm pretty sure the phrase "A fool and his money are soon parted" is very much applicable to this situation.

Reaction score
Well, you did still technically get into Olsen so well done.

Also, if @Youseff is telling the truth, you've done a bad thing, false chargebacks are one of the shittiest things you can do as a person. You got into Olsen so there was no valid reason to start a chargeback. Please never do that again, it can actually ruin income for people if PayPal is how they're paid via job income.

Bye.

Reaction score
Imagine paying in real life money to join an organization on perpheads jesus christ, I mean really? When Husky snaked it I thought he was just chatting shit but wow.

And to be fair although me and @Youseff aint like best mates if I was him I wouldn't be refunding you either, you paid for a service which you received, you knew when you joined there was a chance you could be kicked and making a chargeback is false and illegal, Youseff is in no legal position to give you it back and I wouldn't if I was him either cause you decided to give that money, no one forced your hand.

Reaction score
8v3R4Vp.png

Reaction score
Paying 200 dollars/euros whatever to get into Olsen is a problem on your side, the fact that you even considered it is a problem. I'm sure if your fiance found out you spent 200 dollars/euros to get into a org on a garrys mod server you'd see the issue with what you did. I'm not even talking about the refund, paying in the first place is just ridiculous.

A lesson learnt on your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.