Google Chrome Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Appealing for: Ban
Appeal type: Apology
Which staff member banned you: @blobvis 2.0 @Fredy idk who else probably someone else too
How long were you banned for: Permamently

Your Steam Name: Google Chrome
Your In-game Name: Bob Bobov
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:191086074

Why were you banned/blacklisted: 3.4 - User started to raid a shop that being raided by cops resulting in cops deaths with little to no benefit. Long ban due to bad record with 3.4. ~Banned for enforcer code monkey // Extended to 3 months for: 3.2 Communicating in-game information via a third party application (Discord) Also extended again because of toxic behaviour.
Why should this appeal be considered: It's been about 6 months now since I got banned, and I’ve for sure changed as a better person. I’m no longer toxic, and I’ve improved my rule knowledge over and In case I do get unbanned I will not be trolling breaking rules intentionally, or be toxic anymore. The reason I got banned for toxic behavior was that I made unnecessary comments about gay people that I did not mean in any way or harm and I've realized that I shouldn't have done that. I don't have anything against LGTBQ+ or anyone I was just being stupid by the time I did that.

I apologize to anyone that was affected by my previous behavior and I will be making sure that this behavior doesn’t come back, so I can continue playing on the server without breaking any rules or destroying other people's experience while playing on the server.I

Additional Comment(s): Thanks for reading and I hope you guys can accept my apology and let me have another chance to play on the server and be a part of the community. :slight_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.