GraveDinosaur Enforcer Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Gravedinosaur

IN-GAME NAME: John Riddle

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:47666087

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: I have been away from the PERPHeads community for a substantial time period. In the past month, I have been back, I have gradually become more and more committed to playing on the server again; to the point, I know that I will be here for good. Through the past month, I have noticed how much I missed being a staff member, quite literally to the point I am constantly using /OOC and asking a person why they have broken the rules, with no ability to truly contribute to the situation outside of an AR. I miss the ability to take a person to a sit and talk to them one on one about the situation, allowing newer players to get a better grasp on what roleplay really is about just due to the barrier that is my rank.

I have been in a few administration situations to date, keeping me in the loop of how one deals with rule-breakers. It just shows me how much I miss being a staff member and helping out members of the community by keeping it clean and mindless (to an extent). I have forgotten how amazing the community and the staff were, both professionally and casually, and the nostalgia that I felt when I rejoined brought me back to wanting to be a staff member again.

I would love the opportunity to help out the community with the enforcer rank and hope that with this I can actually provide the conduit of usefulness directly into the staff team once again.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I am almost always on the Teamspeak daily.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thanks to @Dan, @Cole and @Dom_ @[STG]NissanMikli As well as many other community members for helping me back into the community and making me want to become a staff member again. I would also like to state that I have been revising the laws and rules of the community to make sure I’m up to scratch, however, I can tell that many of the rules still remain the same.

Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Grave, I've had my run ins with you, sometimes they weren't good. BUT, you've been nothing but nice in the past year, and I've had nothing but good contacts with you. I feel you're not what I thought of you in the past. I think you'd be a great staff member again.

+SUPPORT.

Reaction score
+Support

Honestly Grave is a good lad, not only as a staff member but also at heart. He has a very good understanding of the rules which he has demonstrated with his two cycles of staff, as well as over TeamSpeak. I really feel that he is ready to be staff again, as he could easily keep up a very good reputation adding onto his current one.

scab.png

@ayjay ツ If you don't give this man his fucking rank the trashman will come for you late at night and finger your bumhole

Reaction score
Thank you so much for your support. I do apologise about those bad run-ins. If I fuck up next time please tell me so I can improve. Feel free to tell me off <3. Again thank you for your support! Hope to see you in game.

Reaction score
The reason I kept pointing out rules is because I'm a cunt, and also I am no way in hell getting staff with my Ryan the Russian Dog bans.

Reaction score
Thank you so much, mate. I honestly think you would make a great staff member. From the time we were wandering around as police officers, you constantly stated which rules were broken. From Ryan the Russian dog to this, you are doing great mate.

Reaction score
No worries my dude. You're totally fit for the position. I can tell you treat people well.

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.