Greg's App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Greg

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:105439594

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I've been a member of the perp community for quite some time now and I'm pretty familiar with nearly all the members and how the sever works. I'm active as i have a lot of free time at the moment, and I have almost 3 months of game time .I've been a member since 2015 and have always wanted to be apart of the staff team. I enjoy helping new players and always try and assist in OOC. Being an Enforcer gives me another activity to perform in-game and on the forums, so instead of just growing drugs, playing cop, or role-playing, I can have a really positive impact on the community.

Due to my high activity i would benefit the staff team and help them out as i have noticed there not being many staff on at certain times.

There is certain minor situations where i witness a rule break but i cannot do anything due to not being staff, I would love to be given the tool to deal with these types of situations.

I have been active on the forums making bug reports and suggestions

Finally, I want to become an Enforcer to learn even more and better my self as well, I feel like my rule knowledge now has improved drastically and I can handle situations and give my own input to other people.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thank you for taking the time to read my 1st enforcer app. All feedback and criticism are appreciated so I can get a greater understanding of my strengths and weaknesses.

I have been active on the forums making bug reports and suggestions

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week. - 2 months 25 days.
  • No recent in-game bans and warnings on record. ✓
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them. ✓
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✓

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hiya sorry I kinda have to - support on this post.

Greg in all honesty I don’t see you answer /helps in ooc. You seem to be very opinionated about certain topics which is okay however you seem to have a big hated of cop mains which is understandable however a staff member needs to be impartial no matter if they are a cop main or not.

in all honesty you need to understand people have different play styles than you enjoy.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like you but, I don't know if you're material for this?
HOWEVER, I believe that's what the helper role is for - to prove yourself, and that's what you should apply for instead, though I believe @Dom_ said they have the option of accepting enforcer apps but to the helper role if they choose, so I guess that works too.

Reaction score
-support, sorry, but I dont see you in OOC helping anyone. I also see you raiding sweaters. Like samuel said in another post, Staff should be cracking down on this, not raiding/mugging them.

Reaction score
+ support, been in multiple situations with you where you have shown knowledge of the rules, given some new players a good start and even accidentally raided a sweater, given all of their stuff back and paused their drugs for them then waited for them to come back to make sure they got it all. You are a very mature person and i believe you could enforce the rules to an extent of helping others.

Reaction score
+support, was very friendly and helpful to me, didnt bother taking my items in a raid as I was sort of new, even gave me a couple thousand dollars id like to see him in an administrative rank he is also very mature from what I observed OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.