Hello! Community of PerpHeads!

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Nathan or most people call me Shadow™ or some people call me "New York Boy". I am a 14 year old boy that likes serious roleplay, which this server provides for me. I have heard from many people from my previous community that this is the "finished perp" or the safe haven of RP. I will enjoy meeting all of you and playing with you in the future. I was part of a RP community for almost a year, but I hope I can show as much dedication to that community to you guys. About my past, I was a high rank in a community called "3rdRangers" they own a PERP or Grand Theft Auto Online server as well. I have left that community because of personal reasons or the staff team. From what I heard about this wonderful community is that you don't just get admin but you earn it. Anyways that concludes my introduction for the server.

P.S I'm not staying

Regards,
Shadow™

Last edited:
Reaction score
Very good point you made there you do not expect to get admin you are expected to prove that you can. I have been following that principle for sometime and its good to know that you also think the same.

Welcome to the community we are mostly serious rp but when we are not on PERP there is many other ways to interact with the members and staff. I hope to meet you and your friend sometime on the teamspeak and server.

If you need any help at all just ask the community is willing to always help anyone who needs it.

Reaction score
Hey Nathan!

Welcome to the forums/Community.
If you have not played serious RP before I'd suggest reading the laws & rules for better knowledge of the serious RP game mode! I hope you will enjoy your stay both on forums and in-game, have fun!

Reaction score
Hey buddy!

Welcome to this great, unique and fun gamemode. The community welcomes you with open arms
I
hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope you have a great time!

See you soon -Lewis

Reaction score
Welcome Shad (if you like thid nick :p) glad to hear you've already invited a friend! Have fun on the server :)

Reaction score
Welcome to Perpheads!
I hope that you will find the server awesome, and get hooked like so many of us have ;) It's great to hear that you've heard positive things about Perpheads, and we on the staff team will help as much as we can to live up to that reputation!

Never hesitate to ask questions in-game via the /help channel, or call admins for rule breakers with the /report system.

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm the sure the server will appreciate a player who knows how to roleplay.