Hello, It's Me

Reaction score
Hello Perpheads community it's Dr Bob or 'Jax Johnson' in-game. I'm new to this community and server but I would say a perp veteran in the past since I have been out of the game for such a long time. I used to play on Vs3 and Imperial Community back in the day where I was a senior admin/community director if anyone played or was from those community's you may remember me (or not.)

I'm intending for some nostalgic memories and good rp whilst playing here and hope I can re-ignite my love for perp so nice to meet you all and you will probably see me around!

Deleted member 4116

Welcome to perp! Hope you are gonna enjoy perp and stay! Cya in-game!

Kay

Reaction score
Welcome to the PH Community
Some tips that you should always remember while playing.

Don't get in anyones car , unless you know them. They'll probably just kidnap you.

When someone shouts rape. RUN

Read the laws and rules and you should have fun! Enjoy

Cya ingame

Reaction score
Welcome to PERPHeads mate
Hope you enjoy the server as much as any other member does.
If you got any questions feel free to ask me, I'll help however I can
Looking Forward to seeing you in-game ;)

Reaction score
Welcome to the community :)! I got a chance to talk to you yesterday in-game and I'm glad you're joining us! Hope all goes well and you enjoy it here!

Reaction score
I see you played on VS3 the owners of this server had a big organisation in VS3 called "Jarheads" you have propably heard them. I also played on VS3. Welcome to the community anyways I hope you'll have a great time here.