Hello there

Reaction score
Hello there!
Im Eclipze and i'm new to Perp. I have been very active within the CityRP servers and gained over 800 hours on the gamemode. Thus makes me know alot about roleplay and will probably not have a problem whilist playing on Perp. Cya on the servers!

Reaction score
This is not CityRP, not even close.
Please, don't compare it...

welcome though.

img_3521.jpg

Hello there!
Im Eclipze and i'm new to Perp. I have been very active within the CityRP servers and gained over 800 hours on the gamemode. Thus makes me know alot about roleplay and will probably not have a problem whilist playing on Perp. Cya on the servers!

Welcome to the community! I'm sure you'll fit in fine with some decent roleplay skills. Make sure you drop by on our Team Speak!

EDIT:

AGREE RATINGS ONLY PLEASE...........

290fe45dc6.jpg

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
Hello, welcome to perp! I hope to see you around the server sometime. Look out for me, IG name Humphrey Smithson. :)

If you have any questions about the game, just ask ingame with the /help command, and you'll get an answer.

Reaction score
Hello there!
Hello and Welcome,

See you around, please dont be another arrest statistic to me :p <3 SGT Adder

Reaction score
Welkom mate. One quick tip don't walk over the intersection. Because a blue alian will kidnap and rape you if you do!

Reaction score
Welcome to Perpheads, the server where-
You will get an Action Request on you for breathing
You will see lots of kids wasting their time powergrowing in an apartment to get their crappy fucking lambo instead of going outside and roleplaying
People are salty as fuck
@Teemo talks about how he wanks every day
And you'll probably get buttfucked by one of those powergrowers at some point because they're too greedy and decide to go out and ruin your way of getting income just so they steal your money.

Reaction score
Welcome to Perpheads, the server where-
You will get an Action Request on you for breathing
You will see lots of kids wasting their time powergrowing in an apartment to get their crappy fucking lambo instead of going outside and roleplaying
People are salty as fuck
@Teemo talks about how he wanks every day
And you'll probably get buttfucked by one of those powergrowers at some point because they're too greedy and decide to go out and ruin your way of getting income just so they steal your money.

You heard it here first folks! Have you got anything better to do rather than shitting on someone's introduction with your super original content!!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: Everyone else on this thread (apart from Sleepy) have managed to give the guy a warm welcome to the community. Why not save this for another thread?

EDIT:

Yes, unfortunately there are some problems with the community OP. Unfortunately they had to be brought up so bluntly to you, check out this thread as there is currently an open discussion about it: https://perpheads.com/threads/perpheads-community-survey-open-discussion.22556/

Relevant picture (original of course)

290fe45dc6.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 5193

Welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll settle in here and enjoy yourself. Ignore what @DilanTheSkrub says, he's just a bit angry about his problems, if you need anything then be sure to ask. I'd be happy to help you :)

Reaction score
WELCOME TO PH §
Be sure to read over the rules so you won't cause any problems!
The best way to make money is being mayor or grow drugs just so you know( sad truth kek).
Press F1 for the rules and stuff!§!