Hello

Reaction score
I'm kill nice to meet you. so I have been having some fun on for perp server and I'm new to your
community so its nice to see that your staff is friendly and welcoming. My in-game name is Louie Goodman. This is because well my real name is Louie and Goodman is a one of my user name I go by. Anyway mainly I just wanted to say hello to the members in this community.

Some of you may know me already cause of the small amount of time I have played but another reason why I wanted to post something on the forums is because a man by the name of "Ash" was very welcoming when I joined and showed me a lot about how to play perp. Also he bought me VIP which was amazing and very generous seeing how I have only known him for a short time. Thanks again buddy :p but yer he recommended me here and well here I am. I will most likely join your ts as well.

\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\/\/\/\/\
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

If you care to know a little about me: I have been admin for 4 years on a dark rp server. My gmod playtime is through the roof. I come from Cyprus but I live in London and I am 17 years old. I have been in lots of different community which include the following game modes: Death-run, Dark RP, Jail break, TTT, Mini-games and some Bhop and surf severs.

Feel free to add me on steam if you want: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025653273

Here is a Pug and I hope to see you guys on the server.
Pug_in_clothes_by_SinnersBlasphemy.jpg

Reaction score
Welcome Louie!
Enjoy the server + make sure to RP Well ( Not unrealistically like RPGaming - DarkRP ) - I was obviously the better admin jk

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome to the community, I remember seeing you last night and you looked like a really nice guy. Just remember to read the rules as dark RP is very different to perpheads.

Enjoy your stay!

Reaction score
My gmod playtime is through the roof.

dac6ef08a7.png

Pls don't post yours Sdac I canee beat that.

Welcome to the community bud, make sure you drop by on Team Speak at some point to say hi. See you in-game ;)

Reaction score
Welcome to the community. Hope you will have a good time playing perpheads.