Helper application #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Inchs

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:16179036

IN-GAME NAME: Inch Ross

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I've been back a while now and I feel like the role of helper would fit what I want to be able to do for the server. At this time I do not desire to be a staff member again, but I want to be able to help out as much as I can. I have some stuff to make up for, but I believe my renewed attitude shows that I deserve this position.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I am currently doing my best to improve the server around me, since coming back I have improved my behavior and have not been warned or banned in a very long time and I have not been toxic in OOC/LOOC. Last time my unban was a reason for my denial, but it has been a while now and since then I've done nothing but try to improve my behavior as best I can. From the feedback received on my last application I am using help chat more, whenever I know an answer to a question I answer it as fast as I can. I am being active in the PD trying to climb the ranks and help newer players. I am also trying to stay as active as possible, now that uni is done for the year I have a lot of spare time outside of my job so I want to dedicate it to putting in place things on the server that will improve the quality of gameplay. I have also made it my mission to make long lasting RP events a thing. These would be events that last over multiple weeks/events that tell a story everyone can get involved in, using my own money to finance these operations so that older player so on the server have something to look forward too. I am just trying my best to help out people where I can and improve the server overall. (For some reason I can't reformat this bit, strange bug that.)

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
The most relevant experience I have is that I was already a staff member on the server so I am used to the things I would have access too.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
I hope you can choose to accept my application this time, I am trying my best to become a better player and to create a positive image of myself and the server.

Reaction score
good guy had decent ideas before in the event team I think he's competent enough for the role

Status
Not open for further replies.