Helper Application Lucius Husky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@Jack Bushross And when has he been toxic? Over the 7 months I've known him, and played alongside him he's been one of the least toxic people in this server. If you think he's toxic then I don't even wanna know how you feel about most other people in this server.

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I have seen you helping around and your behaviour/attitude has definitely improved. I see people get helper and then suddenly stop answering questions in chat. I think its important that helpers are seen to continue helping even after they've been given the rank.

Reaction score
I completely agree with you and I have seen this happen myself, the sole reason I applied is because I want to actually continue helping and make good use of the role.

Thanks for the feedback.

Reaction score
@Jack Bushross Also isnt it funny how you did a +support on Tinky, who has a similarly bad record, but here you do not support it? Not saying Tinky is not worthy of his spot, as I do think he is doing a good job. But it does feel a bit like you're a hypocrite from that.

Reaction score
If you feel a helper hasn’t been fulfilling their role please make a helper complaint or PM me or @Tyla Jai.

Reaction score
Not exactly, though I do feel like some helpers help less when they actually get the role. But its not like I believe they arent fulfilling their role completely.

Jossyl

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+SUPPORT awesome guy, I have seen him help others and being really polite to others. I really think he deserves this chance!

Reaction score
What I have done here is fine. I left some constructive words for @Lucius Husky and he seems happy with what has been said. He has taken it on bored. I don't understand why you are so hurt when the person it was to is fine with it. From what I seen with tinky he was constantly helping events, OOC and help chats. He was also helping alot of sweaters ingame with how to start the crim life style of perp. So yes at the time I thought he was worthy of a helping spot. A staff rank no I disagree he should not be enforcer nor staff. But as it has been stated PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE GOING FOR HELPER FOR ENFORCER. With Daan I have seen nothing other than a few ooc messages and him passively rping.

Reaction score
@Jack Bushross It is possible that you didn't see it yourself but I did help multiple events when Travis was still enforcer, :D. Also hosted a few of my own. But as I said above, you are free to give your opinion and you decide if you + or - support the application :D

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: [-Core-] Daan

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:54498132

IN-GAME NAME: Lucius Husky

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
I have always really enjoyed helping new people and like to show them around. I have done this since I have started playing, although recently I have been doing it way more as I am actually enjoying it. I remember when I first played, I was getting shown around by someone and I really appreciated it. It made me really interested as I was being driven around while also seeing the people play around me. And I have been doing the same to the new players that I seem to find and that are actually interested in the gamemode. As the influx of new players is quite large these days I believe that you can't have enough people helping the new players. Ofcourse the helper role isnt necessary to actually help players but I do believe with this role I believe players would "trust" me more when I am assisting them. I really enjoy helping newer players or just players in general and I believe this role would make it easier for me to do so. I also really enjoy helping out in "help" and "ooc" chat, but due to /help cooldowns and OOC message limit, it sometimes gets quite challenging to assist as many people as I can using the messages and cooldown I have.

As most people probably noticed, lately I have been focussing more on helping new players and also responded to quite a lot of questions in OOC and help chat, and I have done my absolute best to help to the best of my ability.

The influx of new players lately has been crazy and I would love to be able to assist in new players getting to know the gamemode properly, the community really needs these new players and first impressions is what counts the most! Aslong as we can give them a good introduction to the server they will have a good time playing the server and actually have more of a reason to stay playing aswell, new players are Perpheads its future.

WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
I have alot of spare time that I would love to, and already dedicate to helping new players. I also actually enjoy helping out and that keeps me motivated to continue helping. I have a good knowledge over the rules and laws, even though my record is terrible. I can be a very chill person and actually follow the rules. And I believe I have done a good job showing this lately. I have alot of skills which are extremely helpful with this role specificly, I can stay extremely calm, I am very social, and I understand people well.

DO YOU HAVE ANY RELEVANT EXPERIENCE?:
I have owned lots of servers and communities in different games like: Rust, Minecraft, Gmod. And I currently still own a Minecraft server. I have also been the Staff Manager on the first actual Rust RP server named "Grand Theft Rust", although it shut down in the end the server ran very smooth and I have always enjoyed helping people in these different communities aswell.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thanks for reading, please leave feedback if you disagree with my behavior or with how I act in-game.

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No warnings within the last month or bans within the last month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce t

Reaction score
I would just like to say, even if this gets accepted or not. Thank you all for the amazing amount of support. Didn't expect this to be really honest! I wont let anyone down if I do end up getting the role, I promise! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.