[Helper] BelgLmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

IN-GAME NAME: Tyrese Jamallkins

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:38818253

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER)Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
I think I should be a helper because I believe that I could really help (new) players that are in need of help, I think I know and understand all of the rules and there is very little I don't know about the server rules. Im active on the server all day on weekends and from 4pm+ (GMT) on weekdays and play upto around 20:30 (GMT) everyday. I have played for around 6 days and because I have played for such a long time on this great server I feel it is time to give something back to the community. I also have a car, so showing people around the map is fine by me along with giving up my time to explain the basic rules to new players. Kind regards, Tyrese

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I've been head admin on a DarkRP server a few months before I met PerpHeads.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope you guys give me a chance. I'm following modern languages at school so I understand the English language pretty good.

CONTACT INFORMATION Skype:XiiCritiicZz, Steam: Belglmfao
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Reaction score
Well, i have seen you around but i haven't RP'd with you yet. I have seen you answer quite a bit so i am going to +- Neutral leaning towards +support

well good luck man.

Reaction score
Created a better, and easier to read format, Maybe change it? Its up to you.

IN-GAME NAME: Tyrese Jamallkins

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:38818253

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? (ENFORCER/HELPER)Helper

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER:
I think I should be a helper because I believe that I could really help (new) players that are in need of help, I think I know and understand all of the rules and there is very little I don't know about the server rules. Im active on the server all day on weekends and from 4pm+ (GMT) on weekdays and play upto around 20:30 (GMT) everyday. I have played for around 6 days and because I have played for such a long time on this great server I feel it is time to give something back to the community. I also have a car, so showing people around the map is fine by me along with giving up my time to explain the basic rules to new players. Kind regards, Tyrese

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I've been head admin on a DarkRP server a few months before I met PerpHeads.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: I hope you guys give me a chance. I'm following modern languages at school so I understand the English language pretty good.

CONTACT INFORMATION Skype:XiiCritiicZz, Steam: Belglmfao
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
Im giving support on this.

Reaction score
You've great fun in-game and you're a nice guy to banter with.
I've seen you RP and overall you're a very good RPer.
You've demonstrated in your application and in-game that you know how to deal with heated situations.
As you may of already guessed, it's a +support from me. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.