[Helper] Swiper The Fox - Steven Arnott

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Steven Arnott.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:29420943

WHAT ARE YOU APPLYING FOR? Helper.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN HELPER: The reason I should be a helper as I think I can make a good addition to the Helper Team for many reasons, I would consider myself a nice person, quite friendly and I'm very familiar with the rules and the game mode itself. I'm always up for helping someone, as I understand new players are joining every day on our extremely popular server. I would also say I'm quite patient, which I know comes in handy when trying to explain rules, and basic roleplay rules. I can also say I'm genuinely good at communicating with people, helping them understand, persuading etc.

Plus, due to all these people joining, most of them are new to PERP in general, especially this unique PERP server, it's very different from all the rest, so some people will just need a help at first to get to grips with the way to work the server. I find helping people very satisfying as well, as I know I'll be able to build a reputation from helping these individuals, which I know will help me in the long run in this server.

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: I've been an administrator on a few PERP servers, Integral Gaming ( Now known as People Of Gaming ) I was an administrator on their old PERP server, which I was for at least 6 months to a year. I was also an administrator on ZFrag's PERP server, for around 4-5 months, which had to be shut down to a lack of funds, and that's my only experience in PERP servers, which in my eyes I'd classify it as a reasonable amount of experience I have had experience on some other servers, such as Casual Bananas, which I was a Co Owner, we had a various amount of servers, ranging from Minigames and to Roleplay. I was Co Owner for around 6 months. Integral Gaming also had a 1942 - Roleplay Server, which I had administrated for around a year.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Eh, I mainly would like this position so I can help out of course, but perhaps in the future I can maybe apply for a higher position. Also hopefully a reasonable amount of people will be able to recognize me, as I usually play all the government jobs, and I joined the server just under 2 weeks ago.

CONTACT INFORMATION: You can contact me over the sites PM feature, but if you want my email just ask, I'd rather not post it here, just to avoid those Penis Enlargement emails .-. Or you could contact me via Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MediPan

You took effort in your application, you are a good roleplayer, +Support.

Reaction score
Alex_:D said:
Names insane why are you still writing +supports on peoples apps, im pretty sure you were perma banned
This post isn't about namesinsane, this is about swiper's helper app.

Alex_:D said:
Names insane why are you still writing +supports on peoples apps, im pretty sure you were perma banned
I don't get why you are spamming the forums of this.

Reaction score
First of all I would like to say what an outstanding application. The fact that you're able to make such a good application and it to be very understandable without people getting confused while reading it. I have seen you ingame and you are very good at role-playing, but role-playing isnt the only factor of becoming a helper. You need to be able to communicate with people in a manor that they understand what you're talking about and be able to remain calm even if people are annoying. I see that you are very worthy of becoming an helper atleast of what I've seen so I'll give this a +support.

Reaction score
Isak said:
First of all I would like to say what an outstanding application. The fact that you're able to make such a good application and it to be very understandable without people getting confused while reading it. I have seen you ingame and you are very good at role-playing, but role-playing isnt the only factor of becoming a helper. You need to be able to communicate with people in a manor that they understand what you're talking about and be able to remain calm even if people are annoying. I see that you are very worthy of becoming an helper atleast of what I've seen so I'll give this a +support.
Thanks for the support Isakrafn!

Reaction score
This application has been denied as the user has not been sufficiently active, as of late; the user can apply again, providing that this changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.