Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Hendricks

IN-GAME NAME: John Hendricks

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:140276927

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

[REDACTED

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes, I try to be as active as I can interacting with different people as well as being on pretty much all the time I'm at my PC

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Here is my previous experience on "large" servers:
A3L
Executive Director on Evolution Network (18.6k+ members)(Shut down)(Most Recent)
Founder of Viscosity Gaming - 1k members (Shut down)
Delta networks Director - 5,700 members (Shut down/idle community)
PsiSyn Staff Manager/Founding staff member - 13k+ members (Resigned from role - Shut down)
ALRP Lead Administrator - Around 7k members (I think shut down now)

Gmod
Perpheads - Moderator
Werwolf Gaming - Server owner & Global superadmin ~6k members at the time (Resigned - Still up and running)​

Reaction score
I would state a list of all the skills and qualities he has for holding the role, but the question is what doesn't he have?

accept pls

Reaction score
One of the few good candidates. He is an ex staff and did a pretty good job.
+Support from me

Reaction score
+Support

Hendricks has previously shown that he is able to fullfil his duties as a moderator in a professional manner. He's an overall great guy and easy to talk to, would love to see him as a moderator again!

Reaction score
+Support

Good knowledge of the rules, always willing to help. Need more active staff, believe Hendricks has a more than satisfactory work ethic. Best of luck.

Reaction score
01dbae254a.png

nice application by the way

Just because you copied your old one I'll just drop a -support, just shows how creative you are in my eyes to be honest, you're great I'm not gonna lie but take some time and actually write a new application.

Reaction score
because it's in some way beneficial to write some fat paragraphs over again saying the exact same shit as you did last time because "muh effort"

resourcefulness is a trait i'd rather have than someone willing to put in meaningless effort to "show dedication"

Reaction score
Stop saying oh no every time you see me!!!! :mad:

+support though, you know the rules and have been a very big boy through Arma and gmod!! <3 <3 <3 <3

Reaction score
+Support You know the rules and every time I see you in-game you're willing to help anyone with any problems. <3

Best Of Luck Hendricks

Status
Not open for further replies.