Henry's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
To build on what @BigBenji and @Sorle said, I feel like from my recent interactions with you, at times you can lose your temper or make childish remarks at times. Though, as the Helper role, you wouldn't have any serious powers and you'd be able to prove these things, which is something I keep saying, so It would be hypocritical if I said I didn't think you deserve a chance at some point, however, I dont think that point is now.

Reaction score
You're a good guy and all but you have a short temper. I've also noticed you speaking very openly about private PD things which shows you might possibly leak info you shouldn't be?

Reaction score
Aight, 3rd times a charm ey Henry? Please, get rid of Marcus. I feel like half of my problem with you is you sucking his dick all the time. But besides that, I feel like you do your job pretty well. You lose your temper fast but who actually cares. I don't actually see a problem with you being helper; gotta credit the attempt. I actually hope you get helper.

Reaction score
Me and Marcus just mess around, in reality we're chill. Thanks for actually taking this seriously in regards to the difference between IC and OOC relationships.

Reaction score
I dont think anyone specifically doesnt want you to get helper because you primarily play cop, its the way you conduct yourself whilst as a cop. As a cop, you almost have a position of power, and its interesting to see how people act with it, as it gives a slight insight into how they may do as staff. People are basing their opinions on you from this.
Though, playing a little more civ cant hurt.

Reaction score
Lol I failed my last GCSE maths paper on purpose, already got a D In high school should be enough.

Reaction score
This is the reason I disagreed. The way you act as a cop is a joke and I'd hate for that to carry across to the staff team

Reaction score
+support

After knowing you for like 3-4 months now it really seems like you know the rules, laws and a lot of these things. i know this isn't an enforcer application but it really seems like you know what people should say and should not say in OOC. But, i don't see you help that much in /help, this might just be the fact that i haven't played for two weeks but my point still stands. Good luck!

Reaction score
Honestly you don't seem too bad in teamspeak but I notice in game you seem to just get pissed off over the tiniest reasons and throw the rule book in someone's face. Don't get me wrong, it's great you know the rules but I feel like you need to relax a little, it's a game at the end of the day.

You also mentioned that you didn't pass your maths GCSE'S. I think you should dedicate a bit more time to studying as you could get the role but not be able to commit to the role because you have had to focus on what's important.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
I mean you are using the excuses, I said in my reply. I can hear in your voice you are getting upset and having a short temper and joining a staff team can be challenging. I haven't seen you help any new players in help chat either. But please again don't use that it's in-character because it really isn't.. you literally sounded like you was about to cry,

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
@Henry I didn't say you cried. I said it sounded like you were about to cry. But don't bring OOC into IC or take it out on other players. How do we know you might not take it out on a new player who's trying to learn the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.