Here we go again.

Reaction score
Hey there some of you may know me and be fed up with these but I decided recently to once again return so its I Death Howl back from the grave for the 8th time. I started way back in 2014 when we were still in evocity, earning my first ban by simply parking and not looking if that sweater moved or not fun times. I still recall some of the key moments in perp and i have just never really been able to forget about the server. After I noticed the decline in activity you know the fact that I can now get into it without the "Server Is Full" message I decided to try get back into it and here I am.

So whats new, well I have a life, a job that i enjoy and moving away from home. I hope to see you all on the server sometime hopefully not because i crashed into you or something like that. While i cannot spend much time gaming anymore, i will do what i can to hop on the server when possible.

PS. Perpheads is blocked by my network so using my tablet with its keyboard and VPN, can't I have fun outside of work?