"He's finally gone!!"

Reaction score

Dear members of the community; staff, players, friends, and foes...

I am writing this post to regrettably inform you of my "resignation" as Moderator and the PLPD, as well as planned hiatus from the community.

The reason for my resignation was due to some poor decisions involving me dressing up as a certain Italian plumber along with two other "PH cosplayers" with the sole objective of being a nuisance towards other players, as well as my elaborate GTA stunt race ramp. This was rather funny; as stated by the big boss himself, however ultimately became my demise as staff.

This was not a result of a previous interaction with one of PERPheads' "nocturnal players" from two English speaking nations who I shall not name to "protect the innocent".

My time within the PERPheads staff team was sweet and pleasant, and I would like to personally thank @MrLewis and @Bolli for the opportunity of being able to hold that rank as Moderator (which I have already done. This made Mr Lewis rather concerned I was going to have an argument with him over the fact that I was "demoted".)

I will also disclose that I was intending on resigning anyways to focus more on my real life aspects and careers. Some of you may or may not know that I am currently going through my British Army application for logistics (PH meetup, Standish?) as well as Tesco things too.

For now, I am departing. I had a good time, hopefully I will return back to my position as staff under a more collective and with a more responsible thought of my actions rather than hanging out with a certain future Doctor.

Fairwell.

Huge list of thanks and special mentions:

@Husky - He's not a bad lad after all.
@Medulla - bit of an idiot to be honest, but he's alright.
@Duffy - my reem meme right wing theme friend, PH meet soon!
@J - Buddy??? BUDDY???
@The HitMan - A nice lad, just don't overtake him!
@Hazza - Meme maker
@LordTyla - meme man 2
@John Daymon - Being one of my mentors. I regret listening to you more.
@MrLewis - Gave me the position
@Bolli - I reccomend Bol- FUCK THE BOLLI BLOKE!!!
@GraveDinosaur - Scotland4eva
@Alex_:D - has a long neck.
@Chrissy - calls me a social dungbeetle
@Super_ - A nice lad.
@TinySlayer - even though at the end of all this I got on your nerves, I still love you (as a mate).
@ayjay - pinched my router once.
@D3V - always very :angery: , but he's alright.
@Luke - onion knees
@Fredy - worth more than 20p
@JustFedorable - smartarse.
@Nasul - as I write this, you are under gunpoint.

And many more, tag yourself!

cc4.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction score
damn nigga you were one of the chill guys
dont change please essketit

Reaction score
you can change your name back to tom hill now thanks

this is an order from the court of salty cunts, if not followed you will be lynched via multiple ARs for joining the server in an unrealistic manner

thank you for your cooperation

Reaction score
Resignation? Lol. No need to lie about what happened. Everyone makes mistakes and owning up to them rather than push the blame has always been better for me and I suggest you try it. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck.

Reaction score
Resignation? Lol. No need to lie about what happened. Everyone makes mistakes and owning up to them rather than push the blame has always been better for me and I suggest you try it. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck.
He put "resignation" for a reason :wacky:

Anyways Hope you have a good time tom, you're one of My friends that I hate, I told you to leave so much stuff but you never realised till it was to late... i wish you take This time as a lesson, you were in the beginning one of the actual best staff members and then came back to the meme tom everyone knew which was sad because you could go very far!

Reaction score
He put "resignation" for a reason :wacky:

Anyways Hope you have a good time tom, you're one of My friends that I hate, I told you to leave so much stuff but you never realised till it was to late... i wish you take This time as a lesson, you were in the beginning one of the actual best staff members and then came back to the meme tom everyone knew which was sad because you could go very far!
Then why did he put “This was not a result of a previous interaction with one of PERPheads' "nocturnal players" from two English speaking nations who I shall not name to "protect the innocent".”??? //phone

Reaction score
Then why did he put “This was not a result of a previous interaction with one of PERPheads' "nocturnal players" from two English speaking nations who I shall not name to "protect the innocent".”??? //phone
Probably because his demotion involved a different story other than just that and that might not be the only nor the reason for his demotion? You'd have to ask him, he put "resignation" to just show he isnt going to hide it rather that "Hey Hello I'm gonna do the resign meme i got demoted"

Reaction score
A good soul, yes. Enjoy life my friend. PERP is but a distraction.

Reaction score
@Medulla made you into a responsible staff member. Then he meme'd you straight back into being a troll. It's almost poetic.

Reaction score
I didn't lie about my demotion, how about you use your fucking eyes and stop wasting my time by reading the OP which will make you less an irritating and unpleasant individual :)

Last edited: