Hey guys, i'm in desperate need of help! :D

Hey, me and my friend just joined the server, although everytime i try to load the server content, my garrysmod just shut down (no message about the shutdown), and i don't know wtf to do?
I tried downloading the content from here, but i don't know where to put it in my gmod folder. Any help will be greatly appreciated :D

Open the content pack and go into the addons folder, it should be the only folder once you extract and open it, then you'll see a few folders, ranging from materials, models, etc. And place in your garrysmod/garrysmod folder, which should look something like this C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\(steamname)\garrysmod\garrysmod.

But i'm pretty sure your problem isn't related to the content, try verifying integrity of game cache for garrysmod (google if you don't know how to). But I doubt that'll fix your problem either, only thing I can think about is it's just Garry being bad at updating his game and breaking some core issues for certain machines (happens a lot) or your computer lacks the OS memory pool to play on the server which I doubt, since that's a problem mainly associated with old computers.

Reaction score
Another topic was talking about this in bug reports, can't send a link because I'm on mobile, you should find some help there.