Hi guys I am Ben!

Reaction score
Hey guys I just thought I would post a welcome post and tell you all a bit about me as I am one of the new guys around here.

I joined a couple of days ago and I have played around 8 hours so far.

I joined with a couple of friends and I think they too have posted some introductions, we are all loving the server as we have never played anything quite like PERP. (We usually play DarkRP - Semi-Serious)

I love the way the server is made and how customised it is allowing new users like me explore new things on garry's mod and have new explored fun!

Like my other friends as we are new we don't know the complete rules list yet as we are still learning and playing to understand them. I may have broken a couple of rules but please don't hold a grudge against me if I have broken any against you.

Overall I just wanted to say hi and let you all know what I think and how much I like the server!

Reaction score
Welcome to the server man, my name is also Ben! Looking forward to seeing you ingame!Be sure to read the rules though! Most importantly have fun!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Ben, I'm D-

Wait, you can see who I am, anyway, welcome to the community Buddy! I hope you enjoy your stay and will indeed see you in game! If you have a mic, or even if you don't, come on team speak!

Reaction score
Our pleasure to make you have fun on this server :D
Welcome Ben, enjoy your stay as long as you can !!

Reaction score
I got your problem solved and your account unbanned, I hope you can now experience the forums to it's full extend now ;). Welcome to our community, enjoy your stay!

Last edited:

MattIs

Welcome to PERPHeads
Pop into the teamspeak and say hello!
Ingame if you have any questions be sure to ask staff using /report, we're always happy to help.
Same with the /help command. The whole community will jump to help you out :)

Reaction score
I think I've dealt with you and your friends before (not in a bad way) and you guys seem really nice, welcome to the community buddy, hope you have a good stay!

amr

Reaction score
Good Job on getting Stephen to say hello. Don't worry he might also "accidentally" Perma ban you from the server.... JK we never know. Anyway Hello Ben i will be your butler for today Your wish is my command.

Reaction score
Hi Ben i hope you have a nice stay at the perp heads community make sure to use /help in game if you need Any help with the game mode. Hey maybe we might even Rp together some time ;)

Reaction score
Seen you a couple of times, you kept walking around the PD & City hall talking on the phone going "I got the cocaine ready" then make some excellent excuse, you're really friendly as well!